Poll

Sounds

Make them from CS:S
Make them from CS:GO

Author Topic: [GUN, CS:S] FN FiveSeveN by Mustang V3  (Read 12931 times)

Okay, so I was bored. I finally got Milkshape to work after 2 years of broken FOV. I decided to look through a slew of my old Sketchup models, and I found a couple tf2 models, guns, and then I came across my old FiveSeveN. I decided that it would be cool to port it to Blockland, since nobody has ever made a FiveSeveN gun mod before. So here it is. FN FiveSeveN For Blockland. Inspired by Counter Strike: Source. [This is my first ever add-on/gun model i've made for blockland. Yay me!]

FEATURES
  • Custom (By custom I mean "borrowed" from CS:S) Sounds
  • Tritium Sights A piece of metal on the slide of the gun.
  • Moderate (15) Damage
  • Crisp fire and reload animations
  • Belgium Waffles

CHANGELOG
V3
  • Added recoil (similar to TT)
  • Headshot support, with multiple random headshot sounds. (Headshots deal 2x damage. 2x15 = 30 Dmg per headshot.

V2
  • Fixed the ugly white box when the slide gets pulled back
  • Improved the animation, made it 30 fps instead of 5 (Jesus i'm dumb)
  • Slightly Synchronized the sliderelease sound with the slide's release animation
  • Gun is now Semi-Automatic, fires as fast as you can break click your mouse

SOON-TO-COME FEATURES
  • Raycasting bullets.

DOWNLOAD
If the download link is ever down, don't post a stuffstorm; just say it's broken and i'll fix it.
Weapon_FiveSeven.zip

IMAGES (REALLY HUGE)

« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 07:54:04 PM by Mustango »

[Reserved for possible updates/posts, etc.]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:17:12 PM by Mustango »

Yeah I just noticed people complaining about them. Fixing.

aim down sights for CS weapons?

no no no

aim down sights for CS weapons?

no no no
So, for some reason, you want to make a CS weapon with ironsights, even though 1) CS weapons did not have ironsights, 2) Blockland weapons are terrible with ironsights.
Good luck with that.

Model is good though.

It's probably worth noting that the hands will always be grey.

I was debating with myself over whether I would incorporate Sight Aiming in the future, but I guess it's a good thing to leave it out for now.

Also, I included actual iron sights on the model because almost every gun ever invented has an iron sight on it to help the user know where to aim. Every gun in CS:S has an iron sight or scope mounted onto it, but it's meant for display. Same here. I included the glowing tritium sights because It looks kinda nice and realistic.

It's probably worth noting that the hands will always be grey.

It's better than making them tan, since Not everybody's blockland avatar has tan skin. It's meant to be some kind of light grey glove. I made it light so it could be easily distinguished from the rest of the gun, which is also grey.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 05:01:53 PM by Mustango »

nobody's saying you can't have ironsights on the model itself

we're saying you can't staple ADS on weapons that don't need ADS, and especially if you're explicitly modeling the weapon that you would be theoretically stapling ADS onto after weapons that are designed to not have ADS

basically, adding a sighting system to a gun for no other reason then to have a sight system on the gun is equivalent to adding a spoiler to a town car. you'd basically be making a gun-flavored rice burner.

Yes... Yes...! YES!!!!

You should make some more CS guns, even though this is an old model, it would be cool to see.

make all the guns.. A big CSS pack! :D

I just noticed that the reload animation is slightly odd. The slide pulls back in wayyyy to early towards the end of the animation. Also, I feel that the animation itself may be too short. Anybody else bugged by this?

Make
MORE
PLEASE. YER SO GOOD!