Good DM Maps

Author Topic: Good DM Maps  (Read 1199 times)

I am requesting some saves for good death match maps. I've done a decent amount of research on quality maps, and have found little that were made for DMing. These maps have to be good for players of 3-5 people, as my friends create a private server and battle each other for fun. Working download links that you send would be appreciated. Thank you!

I know a friend that has some good TDM maps. Although, its almost private only.

It would be cool if a gamemode was made to shift around maps like speedkart does. Then you could download DM_ prefixed add-ons which the gamemode would load.

slayer has map rotation in beta, and someone just released an event pack that adds brick saving and clearing

It would be cool if a gamemode was made to shift around maps like speedkart does. Then you could download DM_ prefixed add-ons which the gamemode would load.

The Quake gamemode does that!

I know a friend that has some good TDM maps. Although, its almost private only.

I think he literally means DM, not TDM.

Also as far as I can think of, I think absolutely everyone who has built fighting builds have made them specifically for TDM, because it allows for a bigger volume of players. There may be some which can however be re purposed to DM but I doubt how many.

I think he literally means DM, not TDM.
Yeah, just a small-sized deathmatch area that we could play on. We're getting bored of fighting in Afghanistan all the time.

No more Terrorist  VS Americans.

:cookieMonster:

I once overhauled Cog's Click Challenge into a DM.
I never actually tried it out, but you could!

(make it so that bricks cannot be destroyed or people will get outside the play area)

https://www.mediafire.com/?n8tjbk8kxxg26ud

I once overhauled Cog's Click Challenge into a DM.
I never actually tried it out, but you could!
I'll try this out and see if it works well. Thanks