Author Topic: Auto-start slayer?  (Read 564 times)

Hi, how do I have my dedicated server auto-start with slayer? I dont want to have to go in there every time it restarts. Thanks!

Hi, how do I have my dedicated server auto-start with slayer? I dont want to have to go in there every time it restarts. Thanks!

There is a way, but it's effort to make the script, in which it doesn't take that much to just go into the game and start a slayer game.

Maybe someone else could make the script?

.Maybe someone else could make the script?

That would be lovely =)

There is an option in the Advanced tab called Minigame, Auto Start with Server.

There is an option in the Advanced tab called Minigame, Auto Start with Server.

yeah just found that out, and the slayer gamemode needs to be selected in order to do that.

Thanks guys! ;)

and the slayer gamemode needs to be selected in order to do that.

No it doesn't. You can use Custom. What probably happened is that your prefs didn't save because you shut down the server incorrectly. Always type quit(); into the console to shut down the server.

No it doesn't. You can use Custom. What probably happened is that your prefs didn't save because you shut down the server incorrectly. Always type quit(); into the console to shut down the server.

OK. but i have a new question, when people join the server they aren't automatically joining the teams. instead they are the default player. how can i fix this?