Author Topic: Server Events | Updated 02/09/2014  (Read 4491 times)

I noticed a problem with clearAllBricks -> loadSaveFile. If you clear the bricks, then you can't load them because the brick is gone. Unless you utliized the lag between loading and clearing, but it's probably unreliable.

I noticed a problem with clearAllBricks -> loadSaveFile. If you clear the bricks, then you can't load them because the brick is gone. Unless you utliized the lag between loading and clearing, but it's probably unreliable.

Did you actually try it? It was working fine for me. Schedule the loading for at least 10 seconds.

Did you actually try it? It was working fine for me. Schedule the loading for at least 10 seconds.
To be honest, no, I'm starting Blockland right now to try it. I more or less just thought of that as a problem. Also, I thought if a brick was deleted it canceled all schedules, but I imagine you know better. :P

The schedule actually doesn't run on the brick. It uses a ScriptObject. Let me know if it works for you!

The schedule actually doesn't run on the brick. It uses a ScriptObject. Let me know if it works for you!
I'm actually having trouble getting the Server target to show up. Does it apply to all events? Should I post a console.log? Will I find out that I'm actually handicapped? Find out next time on... The Blockland Forums!

EDIT:

Let me know if you want a full log.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 09:42:52 PM by TristanLuigi »

I searched, why are you being such a jerk?

Download (v1.1; February 9, 2014)

Quote from: Change Log
v1.1 (02/09/2014)
  • Added setPreference event.
  • Added load offset parameter.

edit: This should also have fixed the bug that TristanLuigi was experiencing.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 03:12:53 PM by Greek2me »

I want to try to create a build cycling thing that only uses events now.

This is very broken at the moment. I'm working on it.

Updated! Please re-download if you downloaded it today.