Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 36886 times)

I'll take anyone.
I heard those games are pretty good, I guess.

-I was hardcore beaten to it, ignore this-
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 05:15:11 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Kinda want Scribblenauts like everyone else. I've gotten the first game on DS and still play it from time to time, and never got the more recent ones. I want it because it's just a good game.

Dibs on Scribblenauts unlimited.

I saw that you needed to say dibs, then I saw you didn't have to.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 11:04:21 AM by Snaked_Snake »

"Oh yeah, and I might just tell everyone I know that Zealot is a pretty cool guy that doesn't afraid of anything.

Seriously, I'll do that in real life, and no one will know who the hell I'm talking about."

~ResonKinetic, 2013

Read the OP.
Missed some.

I think I should have Scribblenauts unlimited because I need another PC game, and when I'm on the PC and there's nothing good to play-I have nothing.

So I would really like it c:

And plus I really like games like these.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:27:33 PM by Snaked_Snake »

May I please have a Sid Meier game and ScribbleNauts , oh great master Zealot? I would like it, as I have seen people play them and it looked really interesting. I also have no types of these games and would like to try it out. The final reason is, I haven't had any new, good games in a while.

Iron
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:04:43 PM by Iron »

is this even a writing contest anymore or just a "compliment zelalot and either get a game or ignored"

is this even a writing contest anymore or just a "compliment zelalot and either get a game or ignored"

My writing masterpiece was on page eight.

My writing masterpiece was on page eight.
I mean if you actually have a good reason to get the game, zealot seems to pick the people that amuse/compliment him

Alright I guess a bribe isn't good enough....

I'd like Fear 1 and 3 because I already own 2, I'd just like to play it from the begining so I can get a better feel of the game. BTW do you read all of these? So yeah I would very apreciate if I could have Fear 1 and 3 Although I guess I don't need both..... maybe 1 or 3?

I mean if you actually have a good reason to get the game, zealot seems to pick the people that amuse/compliment him

That's what he considers a writing competition.

Plus, I think I've got good reasons to get Scribblenauts Unlimited.

Family fun, snake weapons, etc.

Fear would be cool, i used to play it when i was young (nightmares ahoy) and it was fun, it would be cool to have it again

I still want Scribblenauts. :-)