Author Topic: Zealot's Game Giveaway - POETRY WEEK COMING TO AN END  (Read 35342 times)

Could i get Anti-chamber? I don't have the money because i gotta save for uni and car insurance and stuff.

I would like Dear Esther.

While I'm asking for Monaco, could you also send me a link to part three of 37? I'm on a mobile device and I can't click the "click here for part three" link. Also, was the yellow car the same one that hit him in the first part?
You can't click it because there is no annotation, it hasn't been uploaded yet.

did I lose or win?

or should I requote it because you didn't see it

did I lose or win?

or should I requote it because you didn't see it
You can't lose. If you aren't picked to receive the game you want, just re-apply for something else.

i would like antichamber

You can't lose. If you aren't picked to receive the game you want, just re-apply for something else.
So basically I should just choose something else since I'm the only one that wants Monaco? I will choose another game if you don't want to give it to me.

if you don't give me monaco i will make you suck a fart out of my ass

I have a feeling I won't be picked... again. Monacoooooo......

Antichamber please
because Gritty Grapnel RP :)

Antichamber

Game seems quite fun, want to try it out. I enjoy puzzle games like portal so y'know, why not?
If I win i'll build a statue of your richard (full scale so like what? 10 inches?)

I'll just need a pic of it k?

interstellar marines if i don't get antichamber please

Id like Interstellar Marines, looks like my kind of game and it looks really nice
Thanks for doing all of this btw

Finding Teddy shows potential, sounds very like me. :)
please, my steam is ChappersTeddy or firedragonosis. thanks
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 01:40:41 PM by ChappersTeddy »

If I win i'll build a statue of your richard (full scale so like what? 10 inches?)
biggest suckup 2014