Author Topic: Pacnet's RTB Replacement - Lifetime: Precisely 2 and a half minutes.  (Read 13260 times)

Gabe Newell wasn't qualified when he started, now look where he is now.

tumbling down

Gabe Newell was not a known problem child.

I mean, come on, everyone has to start somewhere.
"Somewhere" should be a command that turns you into a banana, or let's you change the chat's color.
Not an entire server and client system that made major modifications to core aspects of the game and was intended to be used by thousands of people.

Though I don't like how every project is probably going to be dismissed on the grounds of "just wait for BAM".
For christs sake the website doesn't even work yet.

top kek

Though I don't like how every project is probably going to be dismissed on the grounds of "just wait for BAM".
None of the attempts at an RTB replacement are going to go well.

RTB has been around since 2004 roughly. Nothing can replace it.
Our best bet right now is Blockland Cloud

"Somewhere" should be a command that turns you into a banana, or let's you change the chat's color.
Not an entire server and client system that made major modifications to core aspects of the game and was intended to be used by thousands of people.

True true, did you ever see my gamemodes I hosted a few times? They were quite good and small, but I' m the type of personnwho wants to keep going ahead.

RTB has been around since 2004 roughly. Nothing can replace it.
Our best bet right now is Blockland Cloud
I hope that was supposed to be ironic.

Hey, don't leave your head in the clouds...

there's a big blockland rain clown in the sky
its blocking out the sun
dear god

whatever keeps your richard healthy.
Does everyone know that you are an alt of Wound?

Not an entire server and client system

drendran. I've gotten past that. something as simple as that is just way too easy. believe me or not, I know way more than that. I wanted to challenge myself but I'm now quitting this project for the following reasons:

- I don't want visolator and tetronaught to not get any downloads because of grudge holders.
- I am receiving more  homework these days.
- I would rather continue to work on developing my 3D game

I'm expecting the laughs and crap to fly into my face instantly because apparently me quitting for personal reasons is funny and a great way for the grudge holders to bash me. but that's okay. I had no hope for them anyway.

DrenDran, I have ascended past your level. Your petty game and it's scripting conventions are no longer worth my time. I realize you may not believe me, but my intelligence alone is enough to provide me with a sense of accomplishment. I no longer need to please you or any one else who is a part of the plebeian masses. But in case your puny mind has not yet figured it out, here is an itemized list of reasons why I am resigning as head mod creator of the Blockland forums:

• My reputation is like an aura, it tends to rub off on those who associate themselves with my likeness. It would be wrong of them to receive any of your misguided ire.
  • Ever on the quest of knowledge, I take my studies very seriously: I'm in the top 100 of my 7th grade class.
  • I'm currently working on a program that simulates something known as the 3rd dimension. This is a serious undertaking, and must be afforded the appropriate time.

I have prepared myself mentally though meditation and excessive procrastination for the verbal beleaguering I am undoubtedly to receive, do your best, but it is too late for you to convince me to stay.