Author Topic: Keith Gower, the one that has no testosterone.  (Read 2560 times)

is anyone else really confused about the testosterone comment

It's because he's a giant pusillanimous individual but can get any pusillanimous individual at the same time.

yeah it's very irrelevant

anyway isn't this guy autistic or something

Why the forget are people still trying to perform CPR on a dying drama about an 8 year old with downs? You make yourselves look even more handicapped when you post here instead of one of the 3 larger threads on the front page of the Drama board...

Why the forget are people still trying to perform CPR on a dying drama about an 8 year old with downs? You make yourselves look even more handicapped when you post here instead of one of the 3 larger threads on the front page of the Drama board...
how can you even be this much of an idiot

Do you have any idea how handicapped you sound?

It's because he's a giant pusillanimous individual but can get any pusillanimous individual at the same time.
Honestly I don't get how a pusillanimous individual is being weak.  richards don't fall apart internally and bleed out every month.  To say that a pusillanimous individual is "weak" kind-of confuses me.

Feebleminded seems to fit better.

The problem here is that he is not willing to change, and that is why nothing is getting better for him.  I said this a few hours ago:
They're not the ones to decide your future– and only you can do that. […] I think there is more merit to building yourself up from square one into the person you want to be, than allowing others to place you where you don't have to be, and swollowing life grudgingly.

Honestly I don't get how a pusillanimous individual is being weak.  richards don't fall apart internally and bleed out every month.  To say that a pusillanimous individual is "weak" kind-of confuses me.
Feebleminded seems to fit better.
:I
used as an insult it has nothing to do with vaginas
like, if you call someone a richard, it has no relevance to snakees themselves, it's just an insult
it's the same thing for "pusillanimous individual"

Well the name had to come from somewhere.  The word, bitch, meaning famale dog, got its derogitory meaning when it became associated with the attitude it displays when you mess with its pups.

Well that explains it.  Thanks.