Author Topic: h&k everything  (Read 4383 times)

I am in the process of coding all of these, I'll give you guys a full pack release wit max functionality sooner or later; it will also no longer have the HK brand name probably since Hells was just kinda there.

EDIT: Holy stuff you included more stuff in here than I've even seen before, and you have scripts too? What exactly have you been up to while your computer has been dead and how?

Future notice: if anyone uses them, for the love of God don't use raycast. These guns are so much better when they use projectiles.
Blasphemy! But I can use both at once so... Yeah.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 03:54:04 PM by Rykuta »

I am in the process of coding all of these, I'll give you guys a full pack release wit max functionality sooner or later; it will also no longer have the HK brand name probably since Hells was just kinda there.

EDIT: Holy stuff you included more stuff in here than I've even seen before, and you have scripts too? What exactly have you been up to while your computer has been dead and how?
Blasphemy! But I can use both at once so... Yeah.
i've been trying to make several zombie packs, several DM packs, but i got lazy and u know
also, i've been trying to make stuff for months, that stuff is from like last year, i moved it to my dad's computer and i haven't had time to work on it since
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:13:29 PM by Khain »

Oh also: I think I just nailed down the ability to swap between raycast and regular projectiles for HK/weaponsets. This should be interesting to see how this works.

eeeh, this is going to take more work than it should.
i mean it has a lot of unfinished add-ons, models and scripts, i'll check it in my free time.

These are scripted too? I thought it was just models.

So these don't just include the HK from the topic and the HK in development.

These also include the old HK that Hellshero actually did stuff for that was never released or heard of, as well as lots of other tiny things.

Use @ Own Risk.

Are these just models? If not, How do i use this; Meaning how do i make work on my dedicated server, because i put the .zip folder in the add-on folder but doesn't appear on my server?

Are these just models? If not, How do i use this; Meaning how do i make work on my dedicated server, because i put the .zip folder in the add-on folder but doesn't appear on my server?
Inside that .zip folder are all the different add-ons, scripts, models.

Inside that .zip folder are all the different add-ons, scripts, models.
What do I do with them?

You code them to work; these aren't things you can just grab and immediately use, for those see the HK topic. These are tons of assets old and new that were at some point or another used by Khain, wether they form complete add-ons or not. It's designed for would be coders and modelers to look through this stuff to see how its done and hopefully improve.

khain for best forumer 2k14

there's a few folders which include almost finished add-ons, h&k zombie set i think it does

Khain, I need some help with wings 3D, think you can lend a hand?

what happened? i can i guess idk

what happened? i can i guess idk
Nothing too advanced. I just want to make one surface flush with another, yet I don't know how.