BAM Development (see page 25)

Poll

name/logo

yes
117 (63.9%)
no (vote for this)
66 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 183

Author Topic: BAM Development (see page 25)  (Read 44263 times)

Chat.
This, I don't know how far you guys have got with chat but a friends list would be fantastic.

This, I don't know how far you guys have got with chat but a friends list would be fantastic.

me tinks this should be before chat on the priority line

So hows things on this project? Please don't let it die Port

port you fat piece of dong

So hows things on this project? Please don't let it die Port
Updated: More than a month ago

Dead.

Updated: More than a month ago

Dead.

Dont be stupid. This isnt dead.

Right?

Right?

Port rarely finishes and releases, you all know that!

Port rarely finishes and releases, you all know that!
That's ironic coming from you.

That's ironic coming from you.
Sorry my coder gave up, you don't even know what you're talking about.

You seriously need to consider adding this:
-Voice chat. Yes, I know it's been suggested elsewhere a lot of times. And it will need external software, but it would be amazing if you could implement this. There should be private rooms, direct voice messages to people, and more- just like xbox live
-Add friends by name OR ID- not just limited to ID like RTB was.
-Animations- not just pop-ups, slide-in animations and stuff like that
-Mods- little things you can download from a virtual store for free- like a calculator!
-In-game chat system- someone messages you, you can just type in chat, no need to interrupt your game to reply!
-Themes- colors and textures that you can change on the windows
-BLF implementation- a little window that shows the text-based version of BLF- i forgot the URL though
All of these are completely optional. I am unaware if they have been suggested before- I really don't feel like reading all the pages
hell i'm not even sure if you're still accepting ideas

-Voice chat. Yes, I know it's been suggested elsewhere a lot of times. And it will need external software, but it would be amazing if you could implement this. There should be private rooms, direct voice messages to people, and more- just like xbox live

You should have read some past pages.

-Mods- little things you can download from a virtual store for free- like a calculator!

So... client-sided add-ons?

-In-game chat system- someone messages you, you can just type in chat, no need to interrupt your game to reply!

What if you're just writing a message quickly and end up sending it before you notice?

-BLF implementation- a little window that shows the text-based version of BLF- i forgot the URL though

Why text-based?

Don't take my previous comment personally; "dead" is by no means ever a permanent status for a mod.

http://elmshouse.weebly.com/blockland-streaming.html

Lol it's super inefficient and coded really really bad.