Author Topic: Eyrk, the Screw (Although already Banned)  (Read 1378 times)

I know there is a topic for this already but, Do you really think his story is true?
Jesus Christ, let me explain my whole life story.

Before I start, let me tell you this: This game has caused me so much game in the past I can't even describe it amazingly.

It all started, when I was 1. My dad died of cancer in 2004. I was left alone with my grandparents for 5 months because my mom suffered of a mental disease. There, at my grandparents house, I was treated REALLY poorly and I was barely provided with enough stuff to cover myself. When I was two, I was living with my mom who had just recovered from that same disease. She treated me very poorly, I was abused frequently. When I was three, I was introduced to the world of computers. I played around with DOS operating systems, and as well Windows XP. When I was 4, I went to preschool and had a good time there. I had troubles with my motor skills, and I picked on kids often though. When I was five, my brother introduced me to a game called "Blockland", I fell in love with it, and played for a while. I was frequently called names like "friend", and "Dumbstuff", but I didn't know what that meant. When I was 6, I took Blockland a little more seriously, and asked my mom for my own key. She said no, but I later got one. When I was 7, I was diagnosed with 8 mental disorders, Bi-Polar, ADD, ADHD, Apserger's Syndrome, ODD, OCD, and some more I can't remember. When I was 8, I finally got a Blockland key, and here's where the torture begins, I was frequently tormented, people tracked my mom's phone number and credit card, and trolled me commonly. I then took a long break from the game, and that didn't loving stop it. People called my home phone, and tracked my e-mail and signed me up for research and stuff like that. When I was 9, I matured a little, and got used to people calling me bad names. Well, not all the way. I had 3 Self Delete attempts that year, and I was sent to a mental hospital after my 3rd one. And since I am ten now, you all know me as Keith, or HedRokkA, I have been tormented numerous times due me having autism and what-not. I do realize that I can't change, and I might never, but I tell you, as I am writing this, I am in a group home right now.

I want to say thank-you to Johnny Blockhead and others for actually being my friend, and not loving making me want to kill myself more.

It's been a long journey, my life has. And you friends made it worse.

Goodbye, all. I will remember this place as my worst nightmare.
Forever.

User was banned for this post
/Discuss

nothing to talk about if he's already banned

Or is his story a made up drama to have people feel bad.

Ah, Ok before I get threatened for a pointless Topic, Im Locking

We can also, I dunno, discuss it in the thread that already exists?

gj you can't lock in drama

Or is his story a made up drama to have people feel bad.
why not just post in the thread

did you actually have to make this

Oh No, Well I may be banned, See Ya if I am

why couldn't you post in the thread where that already existed?

I'm at a weird point, being a Keithologist. I think he exaggerated most of it, but there is definitely something wrong with him.

are you really that gullible? of course its not you twat

This needs to go in the next American Heritage Dictionary;

Keithologist - Somebody who studies and/or has an obsession with toddlers that spam forums and ultimately commit Forum Self Delete

See Also: Forum Self Delete

I know there is a topic for this already but,
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR