I had a jab/injection/shot.

Author Topic: I had a jab/injection/shot.  (Read 1895 times)

It aches a little, but nothing significant.
People have different pain tolerance levels. This applies to aching.

I swear those needles are 2x thicker than what they normally use for flu vaccinations

might a well freak out about the other million viruses as well. even more deadly ones that are way more likely to come across.
The MMR and DPT vaccines are so common that you're probably safe from polio via herd immunity, but you can definitely get the flu or the mumps if you're unvaccinated. The real danger is that you can potentially give it to dozens of people before you know you're even sick because of the mump's long incubation period. Which reminds me that virtually the only places that are stricken by mumps outbreaks nowadays are regions in Europe that religiously object to vaccination.

When me and my friend get our flu shots and things like that, we bite ourselves really hard somewhere, because we both hate shots, and we try to create more pain than when the needle goes in, so then, we wont really feel the needle.

Idk, just a suggestion, unless this topic is old, then I'll delete this post

i do have fun. everyone else is inoculated like nuts. pump themselves with flu shots and antibiotics. and thanks to that, they have weak loving immune systems.
Abusing antibiotics will weaken your immune system. Vaccines will make it stronger.

i do have fun. everyone else is inoculated like nuts. pump themselves with flu shots and antibiotics. and thanks to that, they have weak loving immune systems.

the cdc just announced that americans and general first world nations will have to suffer crazy stuff during the next half century now. drugs are becoming  ineffective to the pill poppers and the unnecessary inoculators.

I swear to god Bisjac, every time I see one of your posts I like you less and less. How is it even possible to have EVERY unpopular opinion?

I swear to god Bisjac, every time I see one of your posts I like you less and less. How is it even possible to have EVERY unpopular opinion?
i gotta agree with neon, every now and then bisjac's posts are like when you're eating dinner with your tribal grandma and she says some off the wall stuff that just doesn't even make sense and you're like come on grandma what are you even saying that's ridiculous

also who calls shots "jabs"?

i gotta agree with neon, every now and then bisjac's posts are like when you're eating dinner with your tribal grandma and she says some off the wall stuff that just doesn't even make sense and you're like come on grandma what are you even saying that's ridiculous

also who calls shots "jabs"?
They call them jabs or vaccinations in the uk.

You'll forget about it in an hour

You'll forget about it in an hour
i had it done 4 hours ago and it still aches.

i had it done 4 hours ago and it still aches.
well then forget about it 3 hours ago

well then forget about it 3 hours ago
that makes little sense to me.

I've had very few shots and I hardly get sick. To be honest I don't trust those vaccine that seems to get rushed into production when a new outbreak hits.

I've had very few shots and I hardly get sick. To be honest I don't trust those vaccine that seems to get rushed into production when a new outbreak hits.
DPT has been around for a while. But I agree, when swine flu hit, I didn't get a vaccine for that and I was fine, I'll only consider immunization if a disease is more than likely going to affect my health in a bad way

This.
It kinda feels like most of the time Bisjac is trying to either be the "rebel" or the "tough guy" most of the time to me.