Author Topic: really forgeten scared  (Read 3667 times)

the sled killer of '84! For god's sakes, electro, get out of there!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

it had to be done
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:07:52 PM by Planr »

The only appropriate response to someone knocking on your door is beating the stuff out of them with an aluminum baseball bat. Good on you, Electro.

The only appropriate response to someone knocking on your door is beating the stuff out of them with an aluminum baseball bat. Good on you, Electro.
now, don't jump to conclusions nick

he's already wearing a tinfoil hat- who's to say this isn't an aluminum foil bat?

Stop being so loving naive. It was 9 o'clock at night, why the forget are they going to people's houses? To tell people about god's will in the motherloving dark?

now, don't jump to conclusions nick

he's already wearing a tinfoil hat- who's to say this isn't an aluminum foil bat?
hes actually wearing a santa hat :P

funny; these two threads arent related but i thought it was quite coincidental/ironic/whatever

dude he had a toboggan

he probably just wanted some hot cocoa or a knit sweater

Stop being so loving naive. It was 9 o'clock at night, why the forget are they going to people's houses? To tell people about god's will in the motherloving dark?

because so many people are asleep at 9 at night??

no really I don't get it
it's not like it's midnight or something

in fact I've had someone come to the house at 9 PM to sell something or other

I hold high doubts you would be very effective with that bat at all.

You would most likely freeze and have it used against you, very bad move.

dude he had a toboggan

he probably just wanted some hot cocoa or a knit sweater

In the kind of world we live in now, I doubt that to the extreme.

Maybe his sled is secretly a decepticon that'll transform into a humanoid form and help him assault you at the front door or something!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 10:17:24 PM by Planr »

what's he gonna do, sled you to death?

one time at around 8 at night some starfish from verizon actually had a construction hat with a light and shined it through our bay window to get our attention
so yeah, salespeople will be huge richards and go great lengths to get attention

You need to chill out, not everyone is trying to kill you.

some people in miami were going door to door robbing people. if the person didn't answer they'd break in. be scared electro

funny; these two threads arent related but i thought it was quite coincidental/ironic/whatever

I just burst out laughing.

Where's that other image like this with the two threads, "my laptop got stolen" and "got a new laptop" or something.