Author Topic: Core Defense - Destroy Enemy Core ||| New Topic ||| --Offline--  (Read 1024 times)

About

Core Defense is a game taken in Afghanistan DM map. There are two teams on two corners of the map. Red and Blue, classic.

Your objective is to destroy the enemy team's bot core. By doing so, your team will win the game. But while doing that, you must build defenses to keep the other team from destroying yours.

Core Defense is a fun co-operative game. You and your team have to work together to win, or be independent and be killed. Your team must come up with plans, defenses, and attack strategies. They must determine if some are to build, and some are to gather weapons and attack.

It's all up to you. Can you win before the 45 minutes is up?

Major Add-ons in Using

Core Defense have a couple of add-ons that are in using that you might want to take a look at, or download them to make joining the server quicker.

Hell&Khain Weaponry by Khain

Slayer | New Beta | by Greek2me

NewJeep by Filipe

Pay to Build by DrenDran

Soon to come Brick Health for Sieging by Chrono

Thats pretty much all the major add-ons that are not default.

Basic Rules

Due to add-on limitations, there are certain rules you must abide to if you are going to play this game.

No eccessive profanity
No spawning bots
No making innapropiart
Listen to admins.

Failure to comply to these rules will result in a a permanent ban.

Media

More pictures when players are on.

Interested in joining?

Join Now

This looks pretty cool, but I agree with Momentum, I would make my own map.

nothing wrong with afghan, it works.

I don't have the time to make my own map. There is nothing wrong with Afghanistan, it has plenty of places to hide and accumulate resources.

Ugh. Would be fun if it had its own original map.

Yes it's a good map but if you had your own map it'd be more unique and you could decide what kinds of things to add to better benefit the gamemode's style.

don't use a default build, make your own

Alright, I'm going to lock this topic until I get my own map.