Author Topic: Brick Health [Hopefully everything's fixed now Edition]  (Read 3982 times)

Brick Health

Makes so bricks have health in minigames. Health is determined by their size, and a server preference.

Prefs (SA Only, has RTB prefs):

/setBrickVolumeHealth #
A brick will have #*volume health. A 1x1f has a volume of 1, a 1x1 has a volume of 3.
Default is 20.

/setBrickKillTime #
Time in seconds that a brick will fakekill/disappear for. Does not affect off, killbrick, or delete.
Default is 30.

/setBrickKillType #
0 = off
1 = fakekill (default)
2 = killbrick
3 = delete (warning: will cause floating bricks and can mess with saving/loading)
4 = disappear

/setBrickRadiusDamage #
0 = off
1 = on (default)
2 = add (radius damage is added to direct damage only against the brick it hit)

Download
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 12:30:39 AM by Chrono »

Hmm, really nice. Downloading.

Redownload if you downloaded this. I had the wrong raycast file in there.

How is damage calculated?

Suppose I have the default gun. I'm not positive, but it kills in 4 hits so I guess it does 25 damage.

Suppose I have a 1x1f, and the multiplier is 1. Instant kill, right? Imagine the multiplier is 25. Again, still instant kill, correct? Multiplier is 50 - two hit kills?

Suppose I have the default gun. I'm not positive, but it kills in 4 hits so I guess it does 25 damage.

Suppose I have a 1x1f, and the multiplier is 1. Instant kill, right? Imagine the multiplier is 25. Again, still instant kill, correct? Multiplier is 50 - two hit kills?
It actually does 30 damage, but I believe the concept is still the same.
Any way to make some bricks have infinite health?

Normally.
Default gun does 30 damage, so it will do 30 damage to bricks.
Correct. If the volume health is set to 20, a 2x4 brick will have 480 health (2*4*3*20).

Well, the newest version breaks raycasting weapons. Specifically K&H. They wont do damage or will the projectiles in the objects.

Really nifty, good for fortwars and similar gamemodes.

Well, the newest version breaks raycasting weapons. Specifically K&H. They wont do damage or will the projectiles in the objects.
he means that this mod breaks the H&K guns' ability to deal damage

Correct. If the volume health is set to 20, a 2x4 brick will have 480 health (2*4*3*20).
this should have an option for logarithmic scale
dunno how you'd do that, but yeah

Wow this is awesome. Good job Chrono :)

I must've been handicapped when I did the raycasting support, because I forgot to call the parent...

Brb fixing. Should work, redownload.