Author Topic: Need a logo, best will get a humble bundle copy  (Read 3020 times)

I want green black yellow orange and dark blue. for CSGO, FPS genre.
is there any particular way you want the colors arranged or just do it how I want? and I still need to know what aspect ratio you want, but I'm guessing you just want it to fit in steam's square thing?

Well what is the whole look/theme of the game? Medieval? Futuristic? i need DETAILS

Lol CSGO is a shooter game.

is there any particular way you want the colors arranged or just do it how I want? and I still need to know what aspect ration you want, but I'm guessing you just want it to fit in steam's square thing?

The colors are for the background of the image unless you can make one image that is a black background that looks really good. I just want it to fit in the steam avatar thingy.

Ill get to work right now
no im actually going to take this seriously unlike some future posters im expecting to post MS paint jokes

What overall theme do you want man

The colors are for the background of the image unless you can make one image that is a black background that looks really good.
oh, okay. I'll just make it transparent, then it'll be easy to add any color background you want

minimalist

can change to appropriate colors if you choose mine

EDIT: oh whoops I forgeted up the name

I'll fix that too

minimalist

can change to appropriate colors if you choose mine

EDIT: oh whoops I forgeted up your weird name

I'll fix that too

You did exactly what I told you not to do....

You did exactly what I told you not to do....
well maybe you should specify exactly what you wanted in the op instead of forcing me to scan the posts...

well maybe you should specify exactly what you wanted in the op instead of forcing me to scan the posts...

It was in the op....

• Nice design not stuffty text like mine is.

It was in the op....
xcuse me, bub???

impact is not a stuffty font

xcuse me, bub???

impact is not a stuffty font

It is plain text, I would like a design like say a 3D graphic or somethin like that.

It is plain text, I would like a design like say a 3D graphic or somethin like that.
what is this, 1990?

I thought you wanted it to be readable