Aggressor Destroyer

Author Topic: Aggressor Destroyer  (Read 1812 times)

So I just finished building a capital ship on Partytor's MERP, and decided to share it with you guys. It is heavily based on the Aggressor Capital Ship from Forces of Corruption. So, here is a brief description-

Aggressor Destroyer
Role: Provides great ship to ship combat and is able to provide ground support in the ways of dropping of units and sending down bombardments.
Weapons: 2 Large missile Pods, 2 Proton Launchers, 1 Mass Driver, and 1 Mass Accelerator. The Mass accelerator can switched to send out an Ion pulse to weaken shield.
Armor: Heavy Durasteel and Tungsten plating, however has weak shields.
Abilities: Carries a squad of fighters, can carry 2 AA tanks, and is able to overdrive the frontal cannon, resulting in a large explosion.

Please rate x/10. After the construction, I believe I could have put more detail into it, but I feel accomplished in the fact of having a decent main line ship.

Cool. Now try building a ship at Blockhead scale.

pretty swish, i like the way it curves and its manta ray like design. the colors are kind of commonly used but i can't think of other colors other than gray + any ol' color
you should invest some time in slowly building it up to scale, and if you do, good luck!

Cool. Now try building a ship at Blockhead scale.
I'd be up for the challenge, but it would take maybe 2 months solo to get a good detailed full scale ship.

Wot

Deriving from Great Britain, swish is another term for "cool" or "hip"

I'd be up for the challenge, but it would take maybe 2 months solo to get a good detailed full scale ship.
I will help if you want

Deriving from Great Britain, swish is another term for "cool" or "hip"

you are telling this to somebody who just said "Wot"
and his name is lego lad

wat

Looks great, digging that color.

it looks someone hit it with an interstellar red hot shovel blade in the middle but looks good

0/10 didn't name it "aggressor suppressor"

USS Aggressor Assessor Supressor Lesser Professor Possessor Compressor Destroyer Successor yadda yadda yadda Mark 3 is a go for open skies, please remember to activate G Diffusers so then one does not get a "bruiser." Alert the crew on board to not get bored and focus, there's no hocus pocus involved and no mystery to be solved.

i don't think i'd like to ride in this space ship

I was first going to name it the "big loving metal space whale" but that wouldn't go over well in battles.