Author Topic: Twitch Plays Pokemon  (Read 34964 times)

Anarchy is anarchic and democracy is a bore
they should do some sort of speed democracy thing where you only need like 10 votes for an action
that way loving totodile may evolve some day because one butthead won't be able to press b without 9 similar buttheads's help

They had some kind of voting system that was like Anarchy and Democracy merged together

a new system is introduced that succeeds both Anarchy and Democracy. The new system is a combination of the two where a command is randomly selected every 0.5 seconds from the pool of inputs during that time. The previous periodical Democracy mode is removed.
But it didn't last long and was eventually changed back to the hourly Democracy system

To me it just seemed like Anarchy anyway, except AJ didn't take two of the same direction commands to go in that direction

Democracy IS boring, which is why it's only used when trying to do something that Anarchy is too chaotic for, people have been wanting to use Democracy to give Katie the EXP share, but other people are more bent on just getting somewhere while being slowed down

Democracy has been helpful though, like getting Red through Team Rocket's Wild Ride after about 2 days and getting AJ out of the ice cave after 17 hours

After teaching Onyx and Dragonair some moves in Democracy, Dragonair levels up while fighting the Elite Four, in an attempt to stop learning the move, the Mob overwrote Dragon Rage, i don't recall if that was one of the newly taught moves, but oh well, s'gone now!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:17:20 AM by Masterlegodude »

they used democracy to teach imoprtant as forget moves to Feraligatr and others if I recall correctly

TIME TO FIGHT LANCE

Oh, Pidgeot was the last Pokemon we had... Oh well, that's what i get for leaving the stream and then joining back some time later
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:33:29 PM by Masterlegodude »

I just realized this topic exists. I actually made a topic on this very early the same day as this one (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=251842.0) but this one is better. :)

Anarchists taught Attract to Espeon, now how long before fan art of that comes bursting through the floodgate?

At least there's still one more empty slot for Psychic

I really wish they'd get the Ponyta from the PC, Raticate hasn't done much good, especially against the Elite 4, a fire type may actually help against them

Also, 30+ wins against Will, poor guy, must suck to be a part of the Elite 4 and get curb-stomped almost every time, Koga seems to be a 50/50 in difficulty, other than that, Karen seems to be the most troublesome of the 4
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:26:34 AM by Masterlegodude »

DOUBLE POST: WE WON

EXCITEMENT

Oh of course they start a new game once it returns to the main menu, now the creator has to come in and save everyone from their own undoing...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:32:00 AM by Masterlegodude »

Wait don't we have to fight red?

Wait don't we have to fight red?
Yes, but they're currently obtaining all the badges in Kanto

The emulator had a slight freeze in the middle of Mareep's cry

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Oh god the Rout 9 ledge, it's causing issues yet again
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 08:28:02 PM by Masterlegodude »

Oh my god, Alan calls AJ and suddenly Steelix uses Strength twice, in someone's house no less! Calm down, man, the constant phone calls can be a nuisance, but there's no need to throw a fit!

Also, i apparently missed AJ losing his sanity
The stream goes offline, but soon returns. What follows, however, is a horrific sound: a distorted, sped-up version of the Route 3 music. The ledges and bots appear to have broken AJ's mind. A brief glimpse shows AJ looking at his Pokedex: Pidgeot is highlighted. Shortly afterward, the stream goes back offline.

back to pallet town :)

back to pallet town :)
I spammedhelped get AJ to talk to Red's mother and use his N64

...We totally didn't delete his data by the way, everyone obviously saw that AJ had other concerns and left ASAP

Going to bed soon, hope they don't beat the game while i sleep

They're currently dealing with the  Viridian City gym's ledge, then they have to beat Blue, then traverse through many areas and a cave and up a mountain then actually be victorious against Red

Hopefully i can wake up before they even get to the bottom of the mountain
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:42:36 AM by Masterlegodude »

Also, i apparently missed AJ losing his sanity
is there a video

I need to see this

And surely enough, they confront Red as i slept

And from what i've read, Red even has his team from the previous LP, so i guess i missed that exciting moment...

is there a video

I need to see this
http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon/b/510668193

After a loss, the mob went crazy and deposited Metal Gear and Ace, here's to hoping they can be retrieved without anyone being released!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 06:11:12 PM by Masterlegodude »