What classes do you hate in school?

Author Topic: What classes do you hate in school?  (Read 3774 times)

you have to take a instrument class in middle school :(

I actually love Geometry Honors but I hate everything else.

Makes you use your head and it's kinda like a puzzle with the proofs and all.

even though I like drawing, I really dislike art class
so far all we've done is tried imitating art styles and the teacher gets on to me for having too much negative space
usually I think that I've covered a good amount of the paper, but if I'd colored the space, it'd suddenly become positive space despite still having ABSOLUTELY NOTHING there

I also dislike my P.E. class, there's hardly any actual exercise and you get points deducted if you don't dress out, rather than if you don't play 10 minutes or...something...

I also hated Career Prep, which was some half-year course that we have to do the other half of in junior year.
It's supposed to prepare you for having a job, or something, but it was kind of a confusing mess that I feel I haven't learned anything useful from.

My list:

Spanish 2: Spanish early in the morning isn't fun, but manageable
Art Fundamentals: pretty cool class, largest load of my minimal homework
Algebra 2: easy
Earth Science: a 5th grader could do it
Government: my remaining homework, mostly watching PowerPoints though.
Speech: my favorite class, mostly in-class work
Office Worker: homework and Internet

I thought Chinese was good, until my teacher was like: "OKAY CLASS, WE HAVE CHAPTER TEST TODAY AND I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO STUDY OR EVEN ABOUT THE TEST YESTERDAY! So I'm going to make you all funk!"

Thank god I have a good grade in the class, students are getting kicked out due to bad grades.

Idk I mean pretty much all my classes can be a drag at one day or another. Usually I hate english but I have a good teacher so the material isn't mind numbingly boring

I love about all my classes (English, Spanish, Statistics, and Art). AP Statistics is probably the best because it is easiest. English just has a lot of work in it.

Yeah, that sounds like an awful class and grading system.

The grading system's fine, it's only for that particular subject that you won't pass if you get a 5.4.

Chorus.

That's basically it. My teacher is an ass, and has always been an ass.

i hate them all except gym though thats over

Latin, My mom is forcing me to take it and I don't want to because its a dead useless language.

Latin, My mom is forcing me to take it and I don't want to because its a dead useless language.

I took Latin. I thought it was pretty cool.

1. Advanced World History -   I don't like history very much but our teacher is great and we have a good time
2. Language Arts  III - Not very good at writing. We have a new teacher for this class who can seem happy as forget one day then the next day she's stressed, sounds like she's about to cry when she talks, and is ready to blow up. Not a bad class, though.
3. Computers - Microsoft office certification stuff, really easy but tedious as forget
4. Algebra 2 Honors - This is my best class, wish it would move along more quickly
5. Gym - ...
6. Earth/Space Science Honors - I love science, but our teacher thinks the class is stupid and will make us take notes (and grade them!) on topics that are easy as forget and that we all already have ingrained deeply into our brains. One time we literally spent weeks on the Doppler shift.
7. Spanish I - Great class and great teacher, but a lot of the class seems pretty dumb, since most of them are still having trouble conjugating verbs in the present tense 3 quarters into the year