Poll

Should there be more star clusters then the 1 we have now?

Yes
No
I don't partcipate in Interstellar Tensions but I still vote because I'm a friend

Author Topic: Interstellar Tensions - Futuristic Nation RP  (Read 28914 times)

FR boasts the best navy in the known universe due to their large intellectual abilities that allowed them to think up weapon designs/ship designs no one would have thought of. This does not mean they have the largest, though.
The General of the Soverus Empire begins to laugh uncontrollably.

hahahahahahahahah
what, there is a race that purges, one institution that sells, and another that has "courage and bravery."

why can't we have a navy that would beat any battle on a one on one situation.

okay you can think of it all you want but producing all of that is hard when your people are BIRDS

forget my double post
we have hands too ;-;

besides we picked up that race, and we also could have easily made robotic thingies.

what, there is a race that purges, one institution that sells, and another that has "courage and bravery."

why can't we have a navy that would beat any battle on a one on one situation.
we have hands too ;-;

besides we picked up that race, and we also could have easily made robotic thingies.
you said yourself, the majority of that race you picked up died in a disease that you cured. curing a disease doesn't magically bring back the people that died from that disease

you said yourself, the majority of that race you picked up died in a disease that you cured. curing a disease doesn't magically bring back the people that died from that disease

alright

we do have hands though

no you have wings
then how the forget are we technologically advanced

The SHKPD, despite being non-organic beings, send the FR a message declaring their declaration of their navy being the 'best' null, and proceeds to insult them by belittling a literal two hundred species of birds, in english, translating it through into french, and then various asian languages before ending it with the final translation of binary.

When the reinforcements encounter the ship, it is immediately seized and investigations are undergone, with stripping and reverse engineering technology for use in future models.

then how the forget are we technologically advanced
uh
you created the FR and this species

The SHKPD, despite being non-organic beings, send the FR a message declaring their declaration of their navy being the 'best' null, and proceeds to insult them by belittling a literal two hundred species of birds, in english, translating it through into french, and then various asian languages before ending it with the final translation of binary.

When the reinforcements encounter the ship, it is immediately seized and investigations are undergone, with stripping and reverse engineering technology for use in future models.
When the ship is collected, pods are found inside. They resemble something vaguely human inside, although the scanners didn't pick it up.

oh my loving god i double posted again

SORRY

uh
you created the FR and this species

Come now, Mlockha, let them have hands. I want my prey to atleast put up a fight, even if it's futile.

When the ship is collected, pods are found inside. They resemble something vaguely human inside, although the scanners didn't pick it up.

The SHKPD collect the pods, not opening them and rather keeping them, transferring the pods over into one of their frames own storage units.

I don't know, if we don't have loving hands according to you, how the hell do we even survive as a bird-humanoid species?

Pick at robotic parts with our beaks?

I don't know, if we don't have loving hands according to you, how the hell do we even survive as a bird-humanoid species?

You might want to stop before you embarrass yourself even more

since grunter wants you to put up a fight, you can have hands