Poll

Was this a good story?

Yes
No
This gave me nightmares
This made me horny

Author Topic: It's Story Time  (Read 1904 times)

The following is an actual account of what happened on Who Cares99's RPG. Everything you are about to read truly happened. Small parts of the story have been changed, to protect Blockland vehicle physics.

Backstory: After having a mental breakdown and going out killing, Game is in prison. However, he has not been spotted in the prison not confirmed to be escaped. We had been searching for him, but stopped when we got reports of a stolen bus. As a helicopter and police cruiser were both en route to the pursuit, we heard over the radio that the officer was down and the suspect, BombBoy2001, had stolen a police cruiser.

The Shortened Backstory: After a suspected jailbreak and stealing weapons, we were looking for Game.
After stealing a bus, killing an officer, and stealing a police car, we were chasing BombBoy.

The Scene: With a police cruiser occupied by JamesH in pursuit and myself on overwatch in a helicopter, BombBoy was being chased at high speed through BNFB.

The Action: It seemed like regular evasion when he turned on the road that led to the prison. He jumped out of his car and shot at my helicopter, but got back in and started driving when the James, behind him, started to return shots. I looked at him driving by the prison, and I was surprised at what I saw: Game, in full body armor with a shotgun, jumping into the stolen police cruiser with BombBoy! Game started to shoot at James while BombBoy fled at high speed. I told James to back off some, and he terminated pursuit. I then followed the car in my helicopter for miles, all the way to another town, while they tried in vain to shoot at me. They sped through the town and thundered into the airport. As they headed towards the planes, my only thought was "Oh stuff." I knew that Game was a former military pilot, fired after having a mental breakdown. I knew, then, that they were going to try to hijack a plane. That, however, is one thing that I would sooner die than let them do.

I flew my helicopter down to the ground and jumped out before even touching down. I was in the middle of the open airport, with no cover except for my helicopter. As they ducked behind their stolen police cruiser, I fired at them with my pistol and turned to get behind my helicopter.

It was gone. I had the throttle turned up to slow the helicopter down when I jumped out, and the helicopter had flown away, left me for dead. I turned back and shot at Game and BombBoy, as I yelled for backup on my radio. Since they had stopped returning fire, I quickly pulled my assault rifle out of my pack. It was chaos as crouched and shot them each as they came into view, me with an assault rifle and them with SMGs, shotguns, and body armor. I got shot in the leg, and I thought I had shot each of them a fair amount. I used my rifle to cover myself as I ran to the ocean for cover, as the airport was near it. Keep in mind that we are at the plane parking, not the terminal.

I jumped into the ocean, and it turned out it was a vertical drop. I used the Tarmac as cover, while Game and BombBoy stood on it. BombBoy was very close to me now, and he jumped in the water. I got shot in my left arm by his P-90 just before I shot him through the heart. He was dead.

Injured and bullet riddled, I still had to kill Game. Game hadn't been shot yet, as his body armor had proved itself. That body armor, however, was now broken. I reloaded and began to shoot at him, unable to move quickly due to my injuries. He returned fire, and we each got hit once. I ran out if bullets. In the fractions of a second before the resolution of our battle, Game looked me in the eye. He smiled slightly. He knew that he had won.
In the split second before he would reach for the trigger, he was happy. He was going to finally be free. As he started to squeeze the trigger, he suddenly stopped. A millisecond before he would've finished me off, my foe slumped dead. A shot rang out. I was alive. He was dead. My backup, half a mile away, had arrived. It was a SWAT sniper, Bear, who had killed Game and saved my life. Fractions of a second before my death, I was saved. Bear didn't hesitate, and didn't miss. If he had been any later, I would've been gone. If he had been an inch off, Game would've lived long enough to ensure that he could finish me. But thanks to the heroics of Bear, and thanks to the courage and good luck of myself, only one innocent died that day. And two men were silenced, never to do harm again.

If you have your own story about this server, you are very welcome to share. Different perspectives on a story are also encouraged.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 02:19:02 PM by Who Cares99 »

uum
is this bannable?
because im not sure if hes saying "who cares" or what

Who Cares99
I made up the name when I was 7, and I haven't changed it because people don't recognize me and constantly accuse me of stealing my own stuff. Even if I did decide to change my name, I still wouldn't be able to do so on the forums.

uum
is this bannable?
because im not sure if hes saying "who cares" or what
I think he's saying he doesn't care.

Well put! If only I killed Bear when I had the chance, he was the #1 target on my hitlist.

And i was partyin with game before he went to CCMI xD we got drunk and had some fun. Im not going to say the rest because... well i dont wanna get fired

And i was partyin with game before he went to CCMI xD we got drunk and had some fun. Im not going to say the rest because... well i dont wanna get fired
Well you already gave me notice that you were going to quit, what've ya got to lose?

Dammit. I knew Game wouldn't be able to outshoot WC, but I thought he might have stood a chance with that Kevlar vest. I was wrong. I thought we had won, and I was planning with Game. The plan was that I'd jump into the ocean after WC and he'd spawn the plane and fly away while I held back WC. Our plan failed. My face after we escaped prison:
  :cookieMonster:

Dammit. I knew Game wouldn't be able to outshoot WC, but I thought he might have stood a chance with that Kevlar vest. I was wrong. I thought we had won, and I was planning with Game. The plan was that I'd jump into the ocean after WC and he'd spawn the plane and fly away while I held back WC. Our plan failed. My face after we escaped prison:
What the forget

Marijuana ladies and gentlemen.

What the forget
Is that just about how he formatted his post and his grammar, or is that actually questioning the post? If it is the latter, I can help you.

Dammit. I knew Game wouldn't be able to outshoot WC, but I thought he might have stood a chance with that Kevlar vest. I was wrong.
Well, I did have some major assistance in the end there.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 11:20:22 PM by Who Cares99 »

Is that just about how he formatted his post and his grammar, or is that actually questioning the post? If it is the latter, I can help you.
Im questioning it as to what exactly he is saying because it confuses me

I would've tossed this in Off Topic or Creativity