Is your home well defended? Post it! v1

Author Topic: Is your home well defended? Post it! v1  (Read 1146 times)

First line of defence, eletric fences:

second line of defence, grids:

post your fortress

Why would you nee--
Ooohhh

(Not an actual picture of my door.)

Why would you nee--Ooohhh

My house is decent, but it would be very bad in Rio, cus most of the Drug Dealers have granade launchers.

i'm not kidding

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 12:40:53 PM by Blockhead8306 »

well our flat is at the top of the house so you'd have to call up the builders for scaffolding or 6 people holding a ladder to try and get in
plus we're not idiots and actually lock the doors

my house doesn't need to be

Live on a hilltop, sprawling farm house, few locks
yeah anyone could break in and kill us if they really wanted

I live in England. Where civilised people live, who don't carry guns. I don't exactly need to protect myself as I feel safe at night in the richest borough of the country and a high tech double alarm system

All my doors are locked (three have deadbolts), outdoor lights are kept on all night, and my dad practically has an arsenal of guns in the closet under the basement stairs and in his closet ranging from WWII rifles, sub-automatics, pistols, etc.

Also have a 17lb guard dog.

I live in England. Where civilised people live, who don't carry guns. I don't exactly need to protect myself as I feel safe at night in the richest borough of the country and a high tech double alarm system

Everytime I see this, I think of when someone DOES bring a gun, how are they stopped?

i used to have a dog but now she is dead.
at least i live in an upper middle class neighborhood where no crime ever happens :^)

middle class suburb
gg

but if that fails i have four guns in my house and my dad is ex-82nd airborne

Everytime I see this, I think of when someone DOES bring a gun, how are they stopped?
you surprise them by like hiding around a corner then smash their head in with a baseball bat or something
or you can run away and call the police