Author Topic: Bravely Default or More Pokemon Bank?  (Read 2467 times)

i know what you can spend your money on
a new laptop
because $50 can buy a new laptop.
buy yourself Valdis Story: Abyssal City it's forgetin amazing
I dunno...
On Steam: Gary's Mod, Mafia 2, Bus Simulatoe, SNOW

On the Nintendo eShop: Animal Crossing New Leaf
Already have Garry's Mod
And no I will not get Animal Crossing.
oh and pokemon x or y
Already have both.
Jamestown
Papers Please
Cthulhu Saves The World/Breath of Death VII
Gunpoint
Cave Story+
The Banner Saga
Audiosurf

for 3DS:
if you enjoy over the top combos and tactics rpgs, project x zone
if you enjoy life simulators, animal crossing new leaf
if you enjoy pokemon, pokemon x or y
I saw Papers Please...too confusing.
And I don't think I could functionally play Audiosurf.
Hotline Miami is about $10 on steam and it's really fun. Should run okay on your computer
Faster Than Light is also about $10. If you can't run that, get a new pc
Descriptions please?
to be honest i wouldn't suggest this game to anyone nor would i suggest namco x capcom because to the same effect i think they're boring rpgs

if you like tactics get fire emblem awakening instead
but that's my opinion
but I don't like tactics.  I like driving/platformer/FPS games.  The only RPG like game I like is Borderlands...and Pokemon
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:26:02 AM by Swampivorous »

to be honest i wouldn't suggest this game to anyone nor would i suggest namco x capcom because to the same effect i think they're boring rpgs

if you like tactics get fire emblem awakening instead
but that's my opinion
;
the only part about PXZ/NxC that makes me glad I bought them is the combat. I can't recommend FE:A though, as I haven't played it.

The only RPG like game I like is Borderlands...and Pokemon
yeah that's right punk the boy with the marshtomp avatar better ninja edit dat in

yeah that's right punk the boy with the marshtomp avatar better ninja edit dat in
Marshtomp/Combusken hybrid*

And yes, I should have put that in but I wanted to post in before anyone else did...for the 5th time

Edit:  And then the topic died
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:37:35 AM by Swampivorous »

i know what you can spend your money on
a new laptop

$50? brother you crazy

Descriptions please?
Quote from: FTL
FTL: Faster Than Light is a top down, real time strategy game created by indie developers Subset Games. In the game, the player controls the crew of a single spacecraft, holding critical information to be delivered to an allied fleet several sectors away, while being pursued by a large rebel fleet. The player must guide the spacecraft over a number of sectors, each with planetary systems and events procedurally generated in a roguelike fashion, while facing against rebel and other hostile forces, recruiting new crew, and outfitting and upgrading their ship. Combat takes place in pausable real time, and if the ship is destroyed or the crew lost, the game ends in permadeath, requiring the player to restart.
Quote from: Hotline Miami
Hotline Miami is a 2D top-down action video game by Dennaton Games, a team composed of Jonatan Söderström and Dennis Wedin. The game was published by Devolver Digital and released on October 23, 2012 for Microsoft Windows. The game has been described by Eurogamer as "a top-down f***-'em-up", blending top down perspective with stealth, extreme violence and surreal storytelling, along with a soundtrack and visuals influenced by 1980s culture.
I recommend you just search them up on steam or youtube and watch a video.

On Steam: Gary's Mod, Mafia 2, Bus Simulatoe, SNOW

On the Nintendo eShop: Animal Crossing New Leaf
So much yes.

BWAHAHAHAH
possibly the biggest waste of money ever
are you loving serious you can trade tf2 keys for basically anything

you can trade tf2 keys for items in other games, GAMES (sometimes at half price in key value), etc

jazzpunk is something you should buy btw

Buy Secret of the Magic Crystals

are you loving serious you can trade tf2 keys for basically anything

you can trade tf2 keys for items in other games, GAMES (sometimes at half price in key value), etc

jazzpunk is something you should buy btw
sentient martinits

no.
Buy Secret of the Magic Crystals

i have a game bundle for The Ship
pretty good game
i could give it to you but you could give me something in return? :3