Author Topic: Jack the troll and York the lazy  (Read 2191 times)

If it's anything like Glass's, there will be unbanning, more perma's, me finding even more badmins and then the server gets shut down.

If it's anything like Glass's, there will be unbanning, more perma's, me finding even more badmins and then the server gets shut down.
Here we go with the Glass grudge again. Just drop it dude.

I really do not like Yorktown anymore

York apologized and switched the bans around.
YorkTown95: Heya
Matthewbim11: Hi
YorkTown95: What can I do for you?
Matthewbim11: You said add you on steam to talk- and since you perma'd me this is the only viabable option other than going back and forth on the draam
Matthewbim11: drama*
YorkTown95: What I plan to do is unban you once we can resolve, and reconsider on what we did, but I look forward to make certain changes if you like, and for my administrator experience, sorry if I have done any harm to you in any shape or form.
YorkTown95: I wanted to let you know with like 17 players on the server, I was getting really, really stress on two people could not get along with each other.
Matthewbim11: What you fail to see is that I wasn't doing anything to Jack. He was just breaking the rules.
YorkTown95: And i understand that I get ugly at times, but hey I understand, it was unprofessional of me.
Matthewbim11: That isn't getting along, that is harassment form one party to another
YorkTown95: Okay.
Matthewbim11: I understand how hectic admining can be, my Fortwars gets full when I host it
YorkTown95: What could I do? To be exact?
Matthewbim11: What could you do in that situation?
YorkTown95: Also, I'm open for critism in private chat, say anything that you like for me to change in any way, I'm happy to improve my actions.
YorkTown95: Hmm, do you have any proof, or anything that could help me deem some action against Jack?
Matthewbim11: Ok, the first thing you did wrong was not giving any notice to my reports
Matthewbim11: Also, if you were paying attention, I said I had picture proof multiple times
Matthewbim11: Here is the link
Matthewbim11: (I always take pictures, easier to drama that way)
YorkTown95: Send me the link to the actual picture. And I can still ban people off from my remote console.
Matthewbim11: http://imgur.com/a/PcSXQ
Matthewbim11: There are multiple
YorkTown95: Danke.
Matthewbim11: Some of them are failed shots but there are two or three good ones of him activley griefing
YorkTown95: Hmm...I see.
YorkTown95: Keep in mind, moderators and admins make really bad mistakes, and I'm sorry for what I caused to you.
Matthewbim11: And then after I reported him, he started trolling me in chat. You can see from the chat logs in the drama
Matthewbim11: One time I was standing on a block sniping
Matthewbim11: I looked at him
Matthewbim11: He looked at me
Matthewbim11: And he broke the block
Matthewbim11: and I fell to my death
Matthewbim11: and he laughed
YorkTown95: Ohh...Does he have anything against you?
Matthewbim11: Not that he has told me about
Matthewbim11: I was in the first stages of the bridge- a 1x1 line
Matthewbim11: he tried to build a wall cutting it off and I told him to stop
Matthewbim11: Thats when it started
YorkTown95: Ohhh, I see the problem now, this is really bad mistake I've made, I see your point being.
YorkTown95: Alright, one thing I'll need from you, could you fetch me his BL_ID?
Matthewbim11: Seeing how RTB ID search is down, I don't know how
Matthewbim11: I didn't cap the player list
YorkTown95: Good idea, I have a Permissions script running on my server.
YorkTown95: I think I can grab his ID there.
Matthewbim11: ok
YorkTown95: Give me a moment.
Matthewbim11: Sorry for the drama. I repoted him multiple times along with trying to give picture proof. That is usually good enough for anyone to get banned but you were just playing.
Matthewbim11: All you gave off was a "stfu:
YorkTown95: Its okay, theres something that I like to call, miscommunication myself, where I moderate on my community, my admin made a really bad mistake.
YorkTown95: Heres what I'll do, I will land him a three week ban, and remove your ban per chat.
Matthewbim11: per chat?
YorkTown95: Hows that sound?
YorkTown95: as in, you and I had a conversation
Matthewbim11: ah
YorkTown95: I know, fancy stuff.
Matthewbim11: Lol
Matthewbim11: Sounds like a plan
YorkTown95: Cool, if you like to post on the thread that it has been resolve, go for it, I'll leave this up to you, but I like to avoid any other griefance.
Matthewbim11: In the future, instead of calling a reporter a child, say "I'll look into it"
YorkTown95: I've been having a stressful time with my server.
Matthewbim11: And I will post that it has been resolved
YorkTown95: Yeah, I know, and I expressively asked a moderator to look into it, and none of them bothered.
YorkTown95: Making it hard to me.
YorkTown95: And we have a admin chat ourselves
Matthewbim11: Iq told Jack to stop but he didn't heed the warning
Matthewbim11: and Iq didn't follow up on his kick threat
YorkTown95: Hmm, his BL_ID is 15126, keep that in mind.
Matthewbim11: So that gave Jack the go ahead to keep griefing me
YorkTown95: I can make extended bans off from the web console, hmm.
YorkTown95: Or I can just do it off Eval.
YorkTown95: One secnd.
YorkTown95: Alrighty, I've removed your ban, you're off the hook
Matthewbim11: Thanks
YorkTown95: I will be dealing with Jack now.
YorkTown95: Alright, that should be enough, for now.
YorkTown95: Keep me added if you like. I don't mind having a huge ass friendslist for me personally.
Matthewbim11: Ok
YorkTown95: And if there is any other problem that arises, please let me know, or another admin, or a moderator. I'm happy to deal with those terms.
YorkTown95: And sorry for how inappropriate that my actions were, I was trying to maintain the server by checking its status, and balancing.
YorkTown95: But hey, moderators didn't go on the server at the time, we all have lives, but I asked my moderators to get on the server and to help out. But I saw that Ipqarux was...well he didn't take it, but I will hold myself accountable for my own actions.
Matthewbim11: If you ever need a extra hand, I like to think of myself as a good admin.
Matthewbim11: I was super at BlockBlocko's and was regularly ocmplimented
YorkTown95: I think I should brag on how awesome a player you are :P, hah
YorkTown95: haha*
Matthewbim11: Lol
YorkTown95: But anyways, thanks for the report, it helps out a lot.
Matthewbim11: No problem
YorkTown95: In fact, you should keep me added, if you help make valid reports, you may be considered in becoming part of the staff.
YorkTown95: My plan is to fire the moderators are not really interested in their role.
Matthewbim11: Good plan
YorkTown95: But, I will hold a staff meeting and see whats up.
Matthewbim11: When I report someone on a server I'm not admin at, I always take pictures
Matthewbim11: And if they don't take care of it, I drama the person and the admin
Matthewbim11: You fell into that caregory, sorry
Matthewbim11: I like BL and I like to keep it clean
YorkTown95: its alright. I follow a different perspective of my own
YorkTown95: And trust me, I love keeping the servers clean myself, just with stress and all, ehh...
Matthewbim11: btw, are there rules posted in the server
Matthewbim11: like, in the welcome message
YorkTown95: I was going to make those postings soon, I just started hosting yesterday.
YorkTown95: And having about three servers up.
Matthewbim11: Cause if I reported someone for  a non existant rule then it's kinda silly
Matthewbim11: Common sense rule I guess
YorkTown95: I have a forums on my own, there is a players report section
YorkTown95: That no one uses.
Matthewbim11: ohk

York if you're moderators aren't doing their job consider getting new ones.

Way to take care of the problem York.
Jack still isn't banned.

What the forget? First I thought York was just busy or it was a mis-understanding, but now I understand he's just a bad host.
Full support.

What the forget? First I thought York was just busy or it was a mis-understanding, but now I understand he's just a bad host.
Full support.
When you go to the drama section please try to read the entire thread, most times things change and backfire or the person apologizes for his actions.

TROLLING STAFF BAAAAHAAHAAAAAH

suddenly I like Yorktown again

Agh. The beginning of this is like me going to jail/getting fined for someone spraying graffitti on my house and calling the cops about it. I'm glad York turned the bans around in the end though.

WHat I am seeing is that Jack was trolling, and York tried to intervene slowly before jumping to a ban, so Mathew complains more.

What did I miss?

Agh. The beginning of this is like me going to jail/getting fined for someone spraying graffitti on my house and calling the cops about it.Actually you can get fined or go to jail for this. I'm glad York turned the bans around in the end though. What

Full support.
You can't confirm that in a snap, what if OP were to be lieing or something