New Add-Ons Section?

Author Topic: New Add-Ons Section?  (Read 5010 times)

Leaving discussion, you guys are so loving stupid I can't believe it.

All I was saying was, I don't like Steam, and the Steam version (in my opinion) seems to be a bit glitchy, I don't want to use it.

Bye
sigh. we failed to educate him. it was hopeless from the start
we must go home in defeat :/

Lol I don't even have it, are we seriously gonna start this up again?

Look, if I don't want steam then I don't have to get it, NEWS FLASH. If I think the Steam version is glitchy, that's my opinion on it. You're not going to make me change my mind. Your argument is useless.
cringe

Then go ahead, quit, no one is stopping you, the workshop is going to open and Badspot has even hinted/said it will happen.  Yeah I agree about the sub forums for the add-ons though.

Who are you and why are you such a bitch?
I haven't seen you around before.

Who are you and why are you such a bitch?
I haven't seen you around before.
It's Wound.
He's always been this way

It's Wound.
He's always been this way
Lol, going to back your argument up yet? haven't seen where you point out the bugs you've been having.

why is everyone flipping out over this? have none of you even considered the thought that blockland is having workshop integration implemented? steam/the workshop is a centralized place for pretty much everything rtb did, so it just makes everything easier. I'm adamant literally nothing with the forums has to change to accommodate the removal of rtb

I'm withdrawing from this conversation entirely.

why is everyone flipping out over this? have none of you even considered the thought that blockland is having workshop integration implemented? steam/the workshop is a centralized place for pretty much everything rtb did, so it just makes everything easier. I'm adamant literally nothing with the forums has to change to accommodate the removal of rtb
Review things that we argued about, it went from people saying Steam workshop would be good, to some people ranting about how they hate steam, then transitioned into Blake complaining about things that don't exist, to this.  Anyway, I agree the Workshop will be fantastic, I'm thinking about the new players coming in from steam than the ones that dislike the program entirely, they'll like it, so they will tell their friends, and more sales and player-base.  Very excited if it does happen.

"Who wants some pie?"
"I dont want any. There are ants in the pie"
"What? The pie has no ants."
"forget off its my opinion"

OT: we need an improved addon section

"Who wants some pie?"
"I dont want any. There are ants in the pie"
"What? The pie has no ants."
"forget off its my opinion"
What the loving forget.

Something barely related to the topic: I think the addons section we have right now is fine.

no.

i think the only best step is for baddy to have some sort of official built into game mod finder/manager.

if the best we ever had (rtb) cant be trusted to exist forever. then no alternatives will.

im not saying hes doing this, i got no clue. but having people use the blockland forums for mods is kinda old school. this isnt minecraft (no mod support)
if we wanna depend on mods for the game, then it needs official support.

how about an in-game add-ons section forum browser that can download add-ons directly to blockland (will also put music in music folder)
it could check if the file is a zip and download it, it won't be flawless but it would be a great alternative.

also music should really be treated as add-ons
music_default.zip for example

if the best we ever had (rtb) cant be trusted to exist forever. then no alternatives will.
And that's why the replacement is being designed with it's own eventual death in mind. :)