problems changing avatar

Author Topic: problems changing avatar  (Read 1041 times)

i actually only meant to have this avatar for like 1 day but every time i go to change it i hit the "change profile" button and it refreshes the page but nothing happens

anyone know what to do? tried using a different browser, clearing cache and cookies, but nothing's working.

im having the exact same thing, i tried just waiting awhile to see if it'd change too. still didn't change

yeah i cant change it either it's always timed out or too big

Is it in gif format, I heard that sometimes fixes it

made it jpg, fixed it i guess

this is what ive been trying to use

any idea why it wont work?

ugh yes I've been having this problem too

whenever I try to upload a new avatar it does nothing or switches to an avatar I had before this

try this

Have you tried pressing Ctrl F5 (Firefox) to clear cache and reload the page? That works sometimes

Have you tried pressing Ctrl F5 (Firefox) to clear cache and reload the page? That works sometimes
[I tried] clearing cache and cookies

ugh yes I've been having this problem too

whenever I try to upload a new avatar it does nothing or switches to an avatar I had before this
try this

that one gives me the old:

Your attachment couldn't be saved. This might happen because it took too long to upload or the file is bigger than the server will allow.

Please consult your server administrator for more information.v

i can only use 1kb images soon itll be images that are 0kb

i just tried uploading mine again (saved it as a gif) and it actually changed so i don't know if badspot fixed something or i was just lucky
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 04:26:06 PM by Flush535 »

the only reason i have this avatar still is because i can't change it

help

avatar allowed to use jpg. not png or gif.