Kneeling animation

Author Topic: Kneeling animation  (Read 607 times)

So I'm planning on making a video within the next few months, and I want someone to collapse in exhaustion. Not in a comical sort of way like just hitting shift and face-planting, something more along the lines of just stumbling and landing on one knee. Can someone animate that and make it into a key-bind if possible?

that would look very weird considering the avatar doesn't have knees
or legs

You could try to use crouch anim. Thats how we do block jobs

that would look very weird considering the avatar doesn't have knees
or legs

As in one foot is underneath him, the other is back behind him, if it's done right then I'm guessing it would look fine. But I could be wrong. Either way it doesn't necessarily need to be kneeling, just something I can use

and nu not crouching, dat sux

As in one foot is underneath him, the other is back behind him, if it's done right then I'm guessing it would look fine. But I could be wrong. Either way it doesn't necessarily need to be kneeling, just something I can use

and nu not crouching, dat sux
we aren't gonna yell at you for crouching
it's like the only way you can do that scene without a mod

you'd need to make a new playertype for this

How does one kneel without a knee?

Why not have him fall on his ass?

It's actually not primarily for the BL community, I'm hoping to enter into a fine arts festival. I'll be working on the video in the next few months and if people are already unfamiliar with the game, I don't want to make it any worse by using odd looking animations. The crouching is basically face-planting, which is just too comical. Same sort of thing for just falling on his butt, especially since it's supposed to be from exhaustion from running, and most people don't fall backwards while running forward, lol

And yeah, I know a playertype would have to be made. That's kind of a given. If I really need to I guess I can find a way to make him look exhausted without face-planting or bannana-peeling onto the floor. But I'd prefer to have some kind of animation that would fit better

I tried to, but every time I tried it looked strange since the player has no legs.