Author Topic: Matthew Padilla, spamming servers.  (Read 3497 times)

Hello ladies and gentlemen, I'm posting this drama on the behalf of the user "Matthew Padilla", his previous alias (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=32190) was known for releasing the RTB 4 beta,

Previous drama threads:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=169619.0 - just a drama thread from his stupidity on the forums.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=172247.0 - Releasing failed add-ons.

There are more, but these are more important.

Getting to the point:

Today he joined Tezuni's Speedkart server, and then used his script to spam team chat, until a moderator got back from being AFK and banned him.

I was originally going to keep this in an email between me and Badspot but I PM'd Matthew about it, and he replied pretty much admitting to coding the abusive script, and using it, so I'm just going to share it.

http://puu.sh/72SD8.jpg

good job you goof, you may just have costed your 17777 BLID.
Lol you are handicapped, eepos did not make that script. I made it like 3 years ago for another person to use to test his server. Not my fault if someone logs in under my name and uses it. I havent played blockland for a while now
I forgot to save the PM but I said "So you're admitting to it?"
Never admitted to doing anything, all I said is that I made a mod that types a message into chat to test a friends server strength. I never said that I used it. Just forget off Wound.
You don't need to admit to doing the crime, I just want evidence you actually coded an abusive client script.
According to your standards anything can be abusive. I never made it to spam servers, I made it to test chat refresh strength and the capabilities of the host/server. The way you are thinking of it implies that anyone who modifies a piece of code to be malicious, you should immediately blame the original creator of the non-malicious file.
You obviously made it to spam server because 17777 is your key, and I don't need your confirmation on that being your key because Badspot is going to check IPs most likely.
Yes, it is my key. As I stated earlier, I do not play on this key.

And I stopped PMing him because I am bringing this here.

Ugh it seems you can't trust ANYONE here. /support

Not surprised when I saw the name Matthew Padilla.

those are pretty old dramas but i'm sure there's more recent posts where you can find still his general stupidity
i feel like he's doing this because he doesn't fit in very well

is that his real name ROFL

those are pretty old dramas but i'm sure there's more recent posts where you can find still his general stupidity
i feel like he's doing this because he doesn't fit in very well
Those dramas fit perfectly because it demonstrates how he has not changed, especially after releasing RTB 4 beta.

On that second image you can see my name in the typing box. I was doing his ban but he left too fast.

looks like this peice of garbage egotistical kid got knocked off the block
i support this drama with a NES  :nes:

I'd just like to add in.
and using it

I never admitted to using it, I specifically said I do not use this key.

I'd just like to add in.
well where is the proof that you DIDN'T do it

I'd just like to add in.

So now you're resorting to key-share? Just going to be deactivated.  And even then i don't buy it, this was definitely you.

When I first saw this guy about 5 months ago, I thought he'd be a kind Blockland player, since Matthew appeared as a Torque 3D developer.
But I guess not.

Badspot

• Administrator
He sent me this PM:

A relative of mine leaked my 17777 key and a significant of people have it now. I would like it revoked immediately.

The key is: <actual key>

Apparently Brian Smith, keesfani, and a few others have it.

Problem is that that the only person who has logged into this key is him.  Banned/Deactivated.