Author Topic: Ephailtes Demoted  (Read 33592 times)

I'd have to disagree.  Someone on the outside wouldn't know how moderation would work here.  There are written rules and unwritten rules, and unwritten standards by which all current moderators follow.  Someone on the outside would not have a grasp on that, and while I agree do the most part about the bias thing being a problem, there are probably some users here who would make great candidates for moderators.

+1 Agree

I'd have to disagree.  Someone on the outside wouldn't know how moderation would work here.  There are written rules and unwritten rules, and unwritten standards by which all current moderators follow.  Someone on the outside would not have a grasp on that, and while I agree do the most part about the bias thing being a problem, there are probably some users here who would make great candidates for moderators.
I agree. If someone said "For forgets sake" on a thread the moderator would just be like "OMG BAD WORD BANNNN!!!!!1111".

All the unwritten rules are pretty much common sense and all the written rules can just be read. I don't see the problem here.

All the unwritten rules are pretty much common sense and all the written rules can just be read. I don't see the problem here.

There are a lot of discrimination rules that are unwritten but still exist, as well as a couple rare instance rules.

There are a lot of discrimination rules that are unwritten but still exist, as well as a couple rare instance rules.

Like?

moved to drama because..
maybe so many people are raging that it's being shut down? I don't know

moved to drama because..
maybe so many people are raging that it's being shut down? I don't know
This thread was already in drama, if that's what you are talking about.

Like?

Read all of the anti-brony/anti-furry sentiments... you will get pages of bans because of the hidden discrimination rules.

Even though I really didn't like him and he didn't like me and all that what not.
I am still going to miss him

Read all of the anti-brony/anti-furry sentiments... you will get pages of bans because of the hidden discrimination rules.
Most of those are really for flaming/stuffting. Not that stuffting gets you a ban here, but there's a lot of week-long bans for flaming.

Badspot would tell them all the rules????
It's not like the unwritten rules can never be spoken.

so if i share pirated games in the pony topic, and get banned for it; on record it will technically be for discriminating on friend ass pony lovers?

crazier stuff has happened i guess