Author Topic: Xalos, The Communist  (Read 16689 times)

Hah. I think we won this argument super. I hope that everyone sees what this topic was for.

all you did here was make an ass out of yourself

Wait,what?
First things first, I can understand a word Superbro11 is saying because he can't decide wether to captalize every word in his sentence,or not capatilize anything at all.
Sorry but its a habit I know its going to annoy yah but sorry about that :/

Why are you so desperate to lock the thread if you 'won the argument'?
Because we don't want any more stuff flying though

Wait,what?
First things first, I can understand a word Superbro11 is saying because he can't decide wether to captalize every word in his sentence,or not capatilize anything at all.
Second,you can see I was on the server. This "communist" said that he didn't want Zoo to say that Blockland sucked. That is that,but now Zoo is making this a big thing because he was banned.
Xalos said that he needs to stop but Zoo kept going. Then zoo went and said there arent any good servers anymore... Why would you do that?

Dude do you not understand anything about this post? It is true. There are not many good servers anymore after ephi quit and everything went downhill. It is not my fault I had an opinion. I also was not implying that his server was bad. I was only exaderating over it. Now please. Go away.

Oh, Im not allowed an opinio but you are?
You can say that Xalos is a "communist" but I cant say that I believe thats wrong and what you said was wrong?AND I have to go away? Wow.

You can say that Xalos is a "communist" but I cant say that I believe thats wrong and what you said was wrong?AND I have to go away? Wow.
I never said you can not have an opinion. Are you retarted?

are you sure? I don't see anything about him taking back what he said

It's not his fault he has an opinion.
Please. You were the one that made me start this.