Author Topic: Xalos, The Communist  (Read 16734 times)

I also stopped caring about this thread

User was banned for this post
um r.i.p i guess

You certainly did 'anything' about it. Like, everything.

You have no idea what communism is, do you OP?

You certainly did 'anything' about it. Like, everything.

You're a known troll, he asked you to stop multiple times, and you kept trying to head back towards his station even after I scared you off.

Gee, I wonder what you claim the correct course of action would have been.

Lol what is with the dramas that give the person they're draming names like Xalos the Communist lol.

Well guys.

Today on his realistic space server, Xalos tried to float to me so he could get me with his telekinesis script.

After being unsuccessful for a few minutes, he then admin-teleports to me and starts D-wanding me into speed that would take a lot of fuel to recover from in space.

So I rejoin to recover from it and he permabans me with a "No."

. . . why?
Ok so first off, You came over to an asteroid I was on and kept getting in the way of my mining and were spamming tether invites onto me. So I decided to fly back to my ship and you followed me. I was trying to work on my ship and you kept getting in the way so I told you to stop and leave me alone several times. After I asked you about 20 times I had Xalos come over to deal with you. After he took you away I noticed that you also popped my suit from slamming into me a bunch of times and I was losing a lot of oxygen. Then you started arguing with Xalos and crying about what he did to you so he banned you permanently and then unbanned you right after. You came back and starting arguing with him again so he banned you again but this time he didn't unban you.

Well, now that you all dragged me back, I guess it is appropriate to congratulate everyone who managed to keep this retarted thread up until page 9. *clap clap*

Well, now that you all dragged me back, I guess it is appropriate to congratulate everyone who managed to keep this retarted thread up until page 9. *clap clap*
retarted indeed

retarted indeed
Yus. Now may this ridiculous and wasting of time thread be ignored? I am bored already.

Yus. Now may this ridiculous and wasting of time thread be ignored? I am bored already.
No

You admitted that this thread backfired now?

I also stopped caring about this thread

I feel like there's been an increase of bans since Badspot started moderating more.

I feel like there's been an increase of bans since Badspot started moderating more.
I always think that Badspot and Ephialtes used to debate over bans, like in politics or groups, or something.

Just a fun little thought.

He blatantly broke an obvious rule and wasn't benefiting the forum what-so ever
not a hard decision by ANY means.

I hope you realize this is how superbro just got perma'd
if you don't care don't post
if you're bored of YOUR drama, quit loving posting on it

He blatantly broke an obvious rule and wasn't benefiting the forum what-so ever
not a hard decision by ANY means.
I hope you realize this is how superbro just got perma'd
if you don't care don't post
if you're bored of YOUR drama, quit loving posting on it
He was not perma'd. He was just banned for a week. Besides. This thread was made just to show how much hate I could get in such a short time and it worked xD. Now if you all excuse me, I am going to go somewhere else. Goodbye.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 05:22:22 PM by Badspot »