« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:53:58 AM by BlockoHeader2007 »

Awww ): Thats sad
What are you talking about?

By the way guess who turned 16 today?

What are you talking about?

By the way guess who turned 16 today?
happy bday (again)

Happy Birthday NightHawk!

Btw: I can't work on our house, cause something is under ur name, preventing me from doing any work on the house.

Happy Birthday NightHawk!

Btw: I can't work on our house, cause something is under ur name, preventing me from doing any work on the house.
Thank you! What is it that's under my name over there?

Thank you! What is it that's under my name over there?
Yeah, somehow a zone brick is under ur name, putting the house in ur name

Yeah, somehow a zone brick is under ur name, putting the house in ur name
oh I think I used that for my switches for something. Thanks for letting me know!

Let me just give an update really quick. I did say I got a new laptop a while back I believe, and I actually use that laptop to make progress. I can't get Blockland on here however because this laptop doesn't have the graphics card in here to do so; and putting on extra stuff like this like better ram chips ie, is a waste of money because it can't handle it. By quote, this computer is basically a "Laptop for Fun" Dad says. I can and did get Blender for this however! Whenever I'm at Dad's house then (ie this weekend), I might be working on this, I have been recently working on the Reaper and a bit of the Sidekick, and I'll try to get some photos or something either here or back at home on Blockland on my main computer.

Can't wait for pics of more progress! :)

Let me just give an update really quick. I did say I got a new laptop a while back I believe, and I actually use that laptop to make progress. I can't get Blockland on here however because this laptop doesn't have the graphics card in here to do so; and putting on extra stuff like this like better ram chips ie, is a waste of money because it can't handle it. By quote, this computer is basically a "Laptop for Fun" Dad says. I can and did get Blender for this however! Whenever I'm at Dad's house then (ie this weekend), I might be working on this, I have been recently working on the Reaper and a bit of the Sidekick, and I'll try to get some photos or something either here or back at home on Blockland on my main computer.
I'm starting to think you're doing those posts way too oten, you don't have to explain everytime why you were off without doing any progress, it's life, stuff happens.

I'm starting to think you're doing those posts way too oten, you don't have to explain everytime why you were off without doing any progress, it's life, stuff happens.
Well gee, sORRy! I'll bet you there's people out there who are wondering however. These posts are to just give updates.
Chill...

Well gee, sORRy! I'll bet you there's people out there who are wondering however. These posts are to just give updates.
Chill...
I'm not trying to sound bad or anything I'm just pointing it out.