Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228826 times)

The challenger roof seems different to me, oh well that might be the angle, by the way guess games are more worthy when you're about to reveal a car, not an update, except if that's a huge update

The challenger roof seems different to me, oh well that might be the angle...
It's the angle..

guess games are more worthy when you're about to reveal a car, not an update, except if that's a huge update
Ohhh...Ok I guess I get it now. The only thing that actually matters is this question: Did anyone else besides the mirrors were missing? The Update is the addition of the mirrors. Guess it aint that important, but I thought I'd tell ya guys.

These look amazing.
Can't wait

So... Night, You gonnah' add the Buick to the list? :c

So... Night, You gonnah' add the Buick to the list? :c
Oi! Gimme time...gimme time, Doing a thousand other things at once here. :p

I would like to see you try a hatchback just for fun

Cool
I can't wait for the rest
Oh I would love if there were an f1 car but that will be really hard to model
Bye
Idk

Cool
I can't wait for the rest
Oh I would love if there were an f1 car but that will be really hard to model
Bye
Idk
Oh Hey Death! Welcome to the forums for 1 thing, and I don't have any interest in making F1 cars. You did list the reason why, that does look really hard to model.

Holy stuff! OP blew me away...

I would like to see you try a hatchback just for fun

Yes... Every vehicle maker needs At least ONE Hatchback.

Oh man, that Bolt sure does look lovey! Even though I hate Bugatti Veyron, still, pretty nice indeed. I guess that the spoiler is always up? As in, speed doesn't affect it's angle/height?

Oh man, that Bolt sure does look lovey! Even though I hate Bugatti Veyron, still, pretty nice indeed. I guess that the spoiler is always up? As in, speed doesn't affect it's angle/height?
I don't know my Veyron IRL physics that well, so idk about the spoiler speed and angle/height part. I might plan on making this custom vehicle support modded so u can make it where that spoiler can go up or down. Not real sure yet

Off Topic for a second: Why do you hate the veyron?

Off Topic for a second: Why do you hate the veyron?
I dunno, just... too round maybe? Well yeah it just isn't my style, I'm more into cars with odd or futuristic shapes (Ex. - Ferrari LaFerrari, W Motors Lykan Hypersport, Marussia B2)

quick question nighthawk how do you find out how fast your cars are?

on topic: I think the impala could have a better name like if its the one that ramone is from cars (I forgot what year that was) it could be called low rider

quick question nighthawk how do you find out how fast your cars are?
Well, port posted his speedometer not long ago - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=253496.0