No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228717 times)

Nighthawk open your server again please ;(

Also, make a two tone and off road bars for the modern challenger
Referring to Sillebs evidence; No.

Bossing a mod maker isn't really a thing to do to make a suggestion; your actions are not cool.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 11:40:14 AM by Night_Hawk »

I mean, sometimes you add depth to your fonts which increases the polycount greatly. While it is acceptable for huge block letters, it shouldn't be used for tiny calligraphic scripts.

As for the cubes on the Challenger: you can simply delete the unneeded sides of the cube, and move the remaining planes a little closer to the body; just make sure they won't overlap!
When I make the fonts, they have a detail resolution of 2 instead of 12 by default in blender. I'll try that other tactic too.

I don't mean to triple post by the way, but the Modern Challenger got a new wheel installed today! Thanks Master King Deaddude:

I would like to see a simple parts pack. Parts that make it feel like it was in Bl as default.

I would like to see a simple parts pack. Parts that make it feel like it was in Bl as default.
What exactly do you mean? There's default parts you can just leave it at.

What exactly do you mean? There's default parts you can just leave it at.
I mean nice flat parts without details like extra lights.

Simple colorful flags for a PVC buggy bike anyone?

The Baja got this tiny update with these flag accessories for your PVC quadracycle in Blockland! When you go to customize your bike in the CVS GUI, F in game means front flag options (F-Single, F-Double), and B means back flag options (B-Single, B-Double).

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 05:20:55 PM by Night_Hawk »

Looks amazing so far, I can imagine these being used in a race in a mountain setting, anyways keep up the good work!

The Baja got this tiny update with these flag accessories for your PVC quadracycle in Blockland! When you go to customize your bike, F in game means front flag options, and B means back flag options.

Most of my keybinds have been changed from the default ones -- what are 'F' and 'B' for?

Most of my keybinds have been changed from the default ones -- what are 'F' and 'B' for?
No if you look in the Custom Vehicle Support Gui, go to Baja, then flags. The parts are Default, B-Single, B-Double, F-Single, F-Double. B=Back Flags, F=Front flags; I'll fix this in the original reply.

Challenger Tweaks Time! Plus a couple additives to the mix.

There is a new "HellCat" body part on the Challenger 1970! The model overall has been touched up so it looks more cleaner [edge split smoothing wise] in game. The badge has been also moved to that plate in the middle where the rear lights are, and it was colored differently once, but now that slight bug was fixed. Faces on rear licenses plate bumpers were also added thanks to ThePatriot for noticing that issue. Blinkers and Reverse lights will no longer glow (more realistic) when using the toggable lights function. I will soon add functioning lights like I did in the Vortex 2.5 Update (Video here). The wheels on the Challenger 1970 shrunk slightly, and the hub points got moved down as well. Suspension and massCenter were also modified.

I'm also working on touching up the Speed stripe suggested by Barnabas as well, I'll have pics soon in this post.
Nope! Got it here!

Performance on the vehicles were also adjusted as well, it honestly looked like it needed it while driving it around in my server. It will do the following in the pictures. These aren't separate variants; they are the same Challenger Modern and 1970, but with CVS parts on it.

The interior was also modified with a new gearbox, and removing gearbox neons (only on the gauges now) depending on which body part you select.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:50:30 PM by Night_Hawk »

Lookin good, keep up the good work!

I also want to say that I am going to be gone for camp this summer as I mentioned before. No need to worry if you think it's a all-summer camp; it's not. It's only one full week starting with me leaving on Sunday June 21st, then returning Saturday June 27th. I want to get this out soon because tomorrow I also leave for Dad's this weekend, and I'm unsure whether or not I will bring my laptop just to work on models. With that said, Progress will be on hold till the time being, and I'll see you guys back Saturday or later. I will not be able to reply to anyone on that week.

EDIT: Something else to mention was about the Bolt V3 model. A few were wondering where it was on my server because it wasn't there. The actual answer is because one time the zip file became "invalid", and now I have to re-export the dts, materials, animations, and anything else that was on the Bolt at this time. I just haven't found the time to do it, but I'm going to restart on that vehicle function wise. When I get this back in game, you will still be able to customize it with the parts already on there, just may not see some functions working (IE: Brakelights, steering, etc.)

EDIT 2: The OP has also been updated!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:01:11 PM by Night_Hawk »