No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 228656 times)

I swear I have seen race cars of it but I can't seem to find pictures
Google images. duh.

Google images. duh.
I tried but all were either the stock version of the car, stock version with paint like a race car, or older race version.

I will be closing the poll either tomorrow night or Tuesday night sometime this evening. Continue to vote if you wish.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 02:05:52 PM by Night_Hawk »

Finally closed the poll; results that there will be no extra variant with the Griffin. Thank you everyone for participating!

Finally closed the poll; results that there will be no extra variant with the Griffin. Thank you everyone for participating!
Oh man. It would've been cool with another variant

Greatness awaits in each update.

Challenger Modern

*Improved Handling (Faster, Accelerates better)

Challenger 1970

+New "Alternative" Body Style; CVS Icon included!

Reaper

+CVS Icons!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:48:31 PM by Night_Hawk »

Tribute to the BL challenger
(made in automation, expect it to possibly look nothing like it)

(engine in its glory, v8 flatplane)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 04:45:35 PM by NotBomberguy »

Sweet :D. I'm going to have to try them out :).

I just want to let you know that this topic is not dead, and I haven't gone missing. I put my focus after doing a little bit of progress on a car on a couple of life update videos. They aren't negative, but I will explain once the videos are out. Stay tuned!

Here is part one of the video that was putting progress on hold! This pretty much explains the new Zalman Genesis in it, and part 2 is up to you to watch on your own time.

Small bump. Because I wanted to mention a couple of things.

I don't have photographic proof that I made some progress, but I will say that I implemented simple CVS on the Griffin, and added a new spoiler to the V3 Bolt. With the Griffin, you can color the Body, Stripe, Front, Rear, Skirt, Seats, Spoiler (once I get some implemented), Dashboard, and Hood if I can recall correctly.

Second, I was thinking of revising the Beta Addons system. Simply because to the minimalist, I want to provide a basic starting point (A vehicle that's stable in game from fixing up any first-time bugs) for you guys. This way, you, the community to whom that wants to help, can find any bugs as I dust up the fresh product. Finally, when a vehicle has a fair amount of functions, parts, etc., I'll post it in the Finished Addons Category. Reason being is I don't want to risk putting a beta "unfinished" addon in a forum board full of completed mods for the game.

To help visualize, lets say for example I was to put the Griffin in the Beta Mods section of the OP. The download link will come from Blockland Glass, and the build number will below V1. The link will be in the Beta Mods section of this topic. In this case, with CVS and all the neccessitive functions, I'd say the Griffin would be Version 0.2. As the build increases, with more parts, and once it's ready, it will become Version 1.

For the time being, I'll keep the current beta vehicles right now for a limited amount of time. Soon, I will take them down, and when I'm ready to, I'll reupload them with links to Blockland Glass.

I've just realized how late I am to the party reading what you said XD, anyway. Thanks for the information.