Oh. Darn thought it was..
I found it funny how some people can mistake hatchbacks with minivans

the tour looks a little bit more like a conversion van to me
kind of like this van

I mean a van designed only for people carrying
kind of like this van

Anyway.....

It was made for people carrying, there is even suitcases and stuff in the trunk

Hey guys sorry if it's been a while, but can I ask you something?

I made this American Speedster Sidekick with my Dad for 2-3 years (since I only see him every other weekend). This is what it actually is by the creator of it in the first place, and I was wondering if you wanted me to turn this into a Blockland mod. Along with the other bikes on that site. It'll be a bit tricky, but I'll see what I can do to make it happen.

I can't tell either if it'll be a Bot Vehicle or just an average vehicle, it'll be pretty slow since this is a quadra-cycle with 6 gears of shifting.
Well, make it if you feel like it, but I suggest you to finish your other cars first.

I Don't think there is any other shadow bugs I'm noticing with the Bolt 16.4 and Supersport. I'm going to make a poll now and you guys can answer the awesome question if you want.

well the robin looks nice!

Also if you think something else is needed from that poll option Nah, I think something else is needed, go ahead and tell me, and I might add it in.

Also if you think something else is needed from that poll option Nah, I think something else is needed, go ahead and tell me, and I might add it in.
Maybe some small bodykits for BoltSS? Like, I dunno, a few more holes in the body there and there

Oh yeah also don't forget to lift your collision box a bit up if you haven't yet

Oh yeah also don't forget to lift your collision box a bit up if you haven't yet
Whoa shoot, I almost forgot about that! Thanks for the reminder!

Night, you never told me your opinion of the skylark would you consider it?

The Skylark looks beautiful. /support

Night, you never told me your opinion of the skylark would you consider it?
Skylark? Skylark skylark skylark skylark. Oh that Sedan! Coming to think of it, I've always wanted to do some kind of Sedan. Ah, why not!

AND IT'S OFFICIAL
The [Unknown Name] known as the 1994 Buick Skylark

Only thing to note is the [Unknown Name].
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 05:38:03 PM by Night_Hawk »

it has to be some bird joke like quail or killdeer

I got it, The Grackle
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:18:58 PM by warble »

Is custom support required, or will we be able to run the mod without having custom support