Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 229044 times)

That kind of animation only works well when you're on a slow speed trying to maneuver the car or to park somewhere, you just don't turn the wheel that much on high speeds

That kind of animation only works well when you're on a slow speed trying to maneuver the car or to park somewhere, you just don't turn the wheel that much on high speeds
Pretty much, or don't steer it too fast.
Nice job, I like the Push-Pull thing, its kinda like Teneksi's Crown Victoria's hands moving up the steering wheel when you turn.
I added it since I don't believe power steering was implemented back in 1970 when this was made.

I think something more like this will work better for the animation, but anyway that's cool!

(click for better quality)

Well, I got something, but it's shown here at this Coding Help Topic

BUMP

Alright, let me apologize once again for why this place was quiet. I've got a busy life of coarse, but while I was at a friend's house last Saturday, my basement flooded (I live down there (it's my man cave :3)) and I couldn't be on my computer. However now everything is cleaned and I put everything back the way it was. I did manage to get a couple new things on the reaper, so let me go ahead and show you what I did.

Here I've added a new topless convertible roof and a new "point" spoiler.

Also for the Bolt, I've decided to say screw it with the speed coding to where you're at X speed animations will happen. Instead, I will use your crouching key (or shift I guess in most cases) to toggle the spoilers that are going to be animated. The coding is too complicated, and I didn't see a way to fix it.

Something else I've wanted to show, another random idea like the Robin came in, but this time, this is something NightHawk Motors does that is totally different:

Riding Mower (View in 3D)

I'm still working on adding a few last minute details like dials and buttons on the front, but this is most of it for now.

This will come with two CVS variants with not that many parts to choose from. The first variant will be a normal speed mower that you can use for your mowing roleplaying needs. Another variant will be a racing mower that can reach go-kart speeds. Time to host outdoor lawn mower races!

This shouldn't take that long, but it's been a long time ever since I've ever released anything.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 09:47:13 PM by Night_Hawk »

John Hawk

Lol why not keep the "Deer" in it.. Hmm... what names would fit the Mower, maybe after this he can make yard working tools, meh a Chainsaw? Lol.
gg Night..

More like "Night-Deer" or something simular to "John Deer" lol
Meh, I don't want to use IRL company name parodies on this one. This was completely freehanded but with a couple resource image inspirations. I rather be a bit "creative" if you know what I mean.

John Hawk
That sounds like a person's name almost.

Lol why not keep the "Deer" in it.. Hmm... what names would fit the Mower, maybe after this he can make yard working tools, meh a Chainsaw? Lol.
gg Night..

A chainsaw was already made m8. For the other tools though I don't think I will.

Yes, now i can finally mow my lawn!

Also for the Bolt, I've decided to say screw it with the speed coding to where you're at X speed animations will happen. Instead, I will use your crouching key (or shift I guess in most cases) to toggle the spoilers that are going to be animated. The coding is too complicated, and I didn't see a way to fix it.

For some progress actually, I've opened up that coding help topic and re-written it if you guys want to check out my dilemma but some progress with this Bolt.

I really like those headlights. It's glowing in a way.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:17:39 PM by The Red Spartan »

Hey nighthawk. You remember me, my old name was thunder wings.
Anyways, i tested the Challenger 1970, and i can't wait for it to come out.
Also, please host your server soon, school got in the way.

Hey nighthawk. You remember me, my old name was thunder wings.
Anyways, i tested the Challenger 1970, and i can't wait for it to come out.
Also, please host your server soon, school got in the way.
It would be funny if he won't remember you