Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 224793 times)

I'm going to try to focus more on re-designing the OP. I've been having to work and stuff, and making the cover was the first thing to start with.

Do you guys have any suggestions for the new OP design?
Put the pictures and links and stuff like that before the Q and A this time

Bumping so everyone can see what's coming

Bumping so everyone can see what's coming
How does bumping work, and how will we download your cars if we needed to right now.

How does bumping work, and how will we download your cars if we needed to right now.
If it's relevant, it would be a good time to bump it so it doesn't die.

I'll quickly add links to the OP for my cars; I still have the old topic as a .txt file.

Done. Good catch sir!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 04:33:24 PM by Night_Hawk »

Also may I add that the older Vortex doesn't work anymore, at least, the download link doesn't anyways...

Also may I add that the older Vortex doesn't work anymore, at least, the download link doesn't anyways...
Go to the V2.5 Vortex download link and it will have a link for the V1.

can u make a night hawk

-Desert Eagle Image
can u make a night hawk
According to the image code, that is a desert eagle. Not a me. We have plenty of Desert eagles to choose from.

I updated the topic with the public downloads selection; what are your thoughts?

can u make a night hawk
Is that how you call a Desert Eagle?

I updated the topic with the public downloads selection; what are your thoughts?

I personally prefer the new style to the old one.

According to the image code, that is a desert eagle. Not a me. We have plenty of Desert eagles to choose from.
no that is a night hawk .50 handgun mister
Is that how you call a Desert Eagle?
yes

no that is a night hawk .50 handgun misteryes

We'll see then. It'll be nice to have more experience on weaponary

Also just a heads up again. It may look like I'm taking too many vacations, but that's how it is aside from working. Dad and our family is heading to our lake trip again, and I will not be in contact with a laptop or anything due to the lack of service. I will be gone tomorrow, July 28th, to Sunday, July 31st. However, after work today, I'm heading to his house to stay the night and help get ready so we can leave at the crack of dawn.

Progress will be on hold until then, but I want to get this out ahead of time.

haha i forgot the deagle in css was called a night hawk for some reason

haha i forgot the deagle in css was called a night hawk for some reason
because deagle is gay and night hawk is a loving baller name