SpeedKart Starting Line Edit - SAVE INCLUDED

Author Topic: SpeedKart Starting Line Edit - SAVE INCLUDED  (Read 1120 times)

SpeedKart Starting Line Edit
By Blake1

About
Just a simple, neat little edit of the original version of Badspot's SpeedKart starting line. You can use this for creating tracks. All the required bricks are included. I suggest opening this up in the gamemode "SpeedKartBuilding".

Pictures

Download
Mediafire

Black and white looks a bit tacky. Mostly the cut between it on the borders of the starting countdown post.

(No Rating: "Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one."-Badspot)

Black and white looks a bit tacky. Mostly the cut between it on the borders of the starting countdown post.

(No Rating: "Do not give an x/10 style rating unless the builder asks for one."-Badspot)
Yeah I was thinking of adding in some flags, since the main style is black and white (racing)

leave the vehicle choosing menu one color, because it looks more smooth and easier to navigate

simpler is sometimes better

All you did was repaint things black and white.

All you did was repaint things black and white.
...And changed the countdown clocks

Do I notice smooth shadows?
yes

Doesn't help that this edit is kinda lame tho

would be 100x better if it added more colors, effects or the hoverkart

the stalls aren't in a straight line
that's not good

the stalls aren't in a straight line
that's not good
its way better than a straight line because it helps cut down on collisions.

At the beginning of races I always wait a few seconds before going.
It lets the flow of handicaps and rammers go ahead of you and you can easily catch back up.

I would rather have the white/black checkers on the ground than on the sign. I think that would look better.