Author Topic: I need some help (From The Devil and Daniel Webster the youtube video)  (Read 1436 times)

This song is from the Youtube video 'The Devil and Daniel Webster' by DominicFear

Lyrics

Jabez: (Singing) Oh my god, i need some help right now, i need back my soul but i don't know how, i need a lawyer, or maybe convenient character placement
Daniel Webster: So i hear you needed a lawyer
Jabez: Daniel Webster? You're a lawyer?
Daniel Webster: Am i a lawyer
Jabez: Haha, cool!
Scratch (Devil): So, you would hold a trial to reclaim your soul?
Jabez: Yep
Scratch (Devil): Just to let you know, i have an overlord's degree in law, there's no way you can win
Jabez: (Singing) How am i supposed to outsmart him, the Devil's too smart, Daniel please help me
Daniel Webster: (Singing) I'm a lawyer, do not fear!
Fiddle player: (Singing) Daniel's here and he's gonna save the day, it's gonna be o--
Scratch (Devil): (Singing) You better come down where it's hotter than sun, by bother with this trial, i've already won!
Daniel Webster and Jabez: (Singing) I've gotta save Jabez, i've gotta knock Scratch down just like a bowling pin
Daniel Webster, Jabez and Scratch (Devil): (Singing) Now let the trial begin!

I only added the lyrics so i could remember the words, i also made up the lyrics by listen to the video

I gotta use my site since the file is 0.98 MB, so i can't use the forum's uploader and Mediafire is being dumb and not loading up my files i upload

Put it in base/data/sound/music then check it in the Start Server menu after hitting the Music button

http://wingedkirby4.googlepages.com/Ineedsomehelp.ogg