My Minecraft Server: ONLINE! IP: 174.103.234.229:25565

Author Topic: My Minecraft Server: ONLINE! IP: 174.103.234.229:25565  (Read 600 times)

This is Kong123, and I would like to say, I have a minecraft server running RIGHT NOW! If you would like to come play on it! PM me, and then we can skype!

Minigames: Color Match, TNT Run, Mob Arena and HideNSeek!

WIP Minigames: Quake and VampireZ

Admins: BeasterBunny99 and DonkeyKongA86 (me).

We need to give u OP, to play on the minigames. But after you leave the server we un-op, cause the server can't have a million OP's.

IP: 174.103.234.229:25565
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 10:57:11 AM by jleneau »

The IP is in the topic! Enjoy! Mostly whenever the server is open, we are in!

The server is a little lame.

The server is a little lame.
No, it is just starting out! We are trying to get big!

when i joined, i was asked not to swear. suddenly, someone with a 'sean' in their name tried to kill me out of nowhere.  i was running from him when he died, and suddenly i get to play a wave survival because that's apparently what happens.

i barricade myself in the house and last 71 rounds. beasterbunny tells me to go outside or he'll ban me, which i die from. the spoils of my waves are deleted from my inventory (possibly from beasterbunny), and aforementioned guy who tries to kill me succeeds, and says "you killed me." i was running from you how could i. i said 'dammit.' then i got banned.

what is up with your administration kong

when i joined, i was asked not to swear. suddenly, someone with a 'sean' in their name tried to kill me out of nowhere.  i was running from him when he died, and suddenly i get to play a wave survival because that's apparently what happens.

i barricade myself in the house and last 71 rounds. beasterbunny tells me to go outside or he'll ban me, which i die from. the spoils of my waves are deleted from my inventory (possibly from beasterbunny), and aforementioned guy who tries to kill me succeeds, and says "you killed me." i was running from you how could i. i said 'dammit.' then i got banned.

what is up with your administration kong
we decided we don't ban for swearing , and I'm guessing Sean is. Little twerk who sdosent have a life

probably 11 year old administration
acually no, we are both 13

Belongs in Games.
Sorry about the third post. This can be in off topic to.

drendran has syerjchep in off topic because it also comes with a website i assume

It would be nice if you guys told us to your friends! We have good mini games to! Hunger games were gonna add soon to!! 👍👍

Why?
cause we also are talking about non-blockland related stuff