Author Topic: Do you just ever just pause and start staring?  (Read 1580 times)

Sometimes while jogging, I pause and think about my life right in the middle of a street, each time a car passes by me. im scared :(
careful man there are some dumb drivers, don't wanna die  :panda:



i do it when i poop
i think my parents suspect me of masturbating everytime i go to the bathroom

Yes, but I refrain from doing it at school because I want info.



Sometimes.

More often than not though I'm distracted by a thought that turns into a long chain of thoughts.
It likes to happen at annoying times, like when I should really be listening to the instructions I'm recieving.

sometimes my eyes just defocus while i'm at the computer and i have a hard time refocusing them so i just kinda sit there and stare

Happens to me sometimes when I'm bored.

I zone out when sitting doing nothing and/or being disturbed with some social issue.

sometimes my eyes just defocus while i'm at the computer and i have a hard time refocusing them so i just kinda sit there and stare
Same with me. For some reason I can manually blur my vision not sure if everyone can though, kinda like between normal and crossing my eyes.

yeah
happens all the time
then the teacher asks me a question and i don't even know what the forget it's about

sometimes my eyes just defocus while i'm at the computer and i have a hard time refocusing them so i just kinda sit there and stare
Sometimes this happens, although I don't typically try very hard to refocus them.