Author Topic: closing ceremony of olympics  (Read 2118 times)

Lol I was like lol idc when they started I didn't realize until my grandma called "Hey, are you watching the olimpics" then I heard my country won a few gold medals and that was basically it other than that I didn't see any olimpics on tv this year??? Like my family and all watchd the olimpics but im like idc blockland wont play itself :D

What lol

Seoul?
Also I remember seeing the city being selected was Pyeongchang and not the Capital known as Seoul.
Yeah, the 2018 Winter Olympics are in Pyeongchang, South Korea.

I think Oasis is thinking that Jairo meant Pyongyang, the capital of North Korea.

And it's not in Seoul, since Olympics don't have to be done in the capital.
They're not actually bidded for by countries but rather cities. So when London won the Olympic big for 2012 it was the city that won, rather than the UK. It's just coincidence it was our capital, but then again we don't have lots of cities big enough to host the Olympics, and even London had to send people out to other parts of the country.