Author Topic: Lots of family values  (Read 4609 times)

SuperYoshiBro is homophobic :o

I am not homophobic, I have no problems with gays, they just scare me when they stand close to me =P

I guess I have 1 problem w/ gays
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 09:17:18 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »

If you're scared when they stand near you, you're a family man.

Hey guess what, im gay! (happy)

Studies show that gays only loiter near straight men with the intent of raep.

If god hated all the gays why doesn't he just banish them from the world. I mean he is mighty and powerfull right? I am not trying to prove that there isn't a god or anything.

sorry if i go off-topic
If thats possible, why didn't god stop the terrorists from 9/11, why didn't god stop Hitla/er from the holocaust, why didn't god stop all the wars that happened? now im not stating that god is not true, im cristian, but its actully in the bibal that states "Tho shall not challenge gods power and will"

On-Topic
You know, i don't mind if there is someone gay in my server, i would actully be like, "kool, just follow the rules". but if it goes out of hand (Shoving his face on others, screaming "IM GAY", other crap), then il kick them. I don't even mind if his character is naked unless he somehow got a snake modle in my server and/or he is pissing all over the place.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 08:41:49 AM by Shocklink »

If you do too much, people will rely on you too much. If you do too little, people will lose faith.
In this case, "people" is you, and "lose faith" is your emotion.

ACTION!

"WAHHH WAHHH WHY DIDN"T GOD SAVE MY PET DOG *immediate conclusion that god doesn't exist* NOW I MUST FORCE MY stuffTY OPINIONS DOWN OTHER PEOPLES THROATS WHILE DIGESTING MY OWN stuff!"

If you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Still, I wouldn't give half a stuff about atheists if they weren't just
A) trying to get attention by undermining someones deep rooted values
B) trying to rebel against authority(i.e their parents)
C) trying to cram their half-baked opinions into your ass
D) all of the above with a "life is pain" motto and emo hairbangs.

Seriously, if you're atheist, fine, whatever, but you don't have to loving prance around saying "LOL NO GOD!!1!two!".

Seriously, if you're atheist, fine, whatever, but you don't have to loving prance around saying "LOL NO GOD!!1!two!".
QFT

why didn't god stop the terrorists from 9/11, why didn't god stop Hitla/er from the holocaust, why didn't god stop all the wars that happened?

he tried, but i stopped him ):D

Do I fall under E) then?
I'm an atheist, but I do fall under some sort of "None of the above" category.
If someone believes in god, good for them, it's not my life to control.
I don't rebel against authorities, I think that's just plain stupid. You live in this country to throw away very little freedom, while keeping a lot of it, in return you get protection and a comfortable life.
Self Delete is just loving stupid and pisses me off, you will get no sympathy from me for even thinking of it.