Author Topic: Warner Bros. is Building a Minecraft Movie!  (Read 3356 times)

holy forget 100 millions users?

what in gods name is there to make a movie about in minecraft? is it gonna be an hour of max the gay carrot building a boat??

I'm going to loving love the plot of this movie hahahahaaa

far cry 3 without anything interesting in it

what in gods name is there to make a movie about in minecraft? is it gonna be an hour of max the gay carrot building a boat??
It will be about an autistic kid trying to find the master fedora with special appearences from pewdiepie and skydoesminecrap

Yee bby
Will probably see

Um

If you think about it, there's actually a lot of things it could be about, finding the ender dragon, building a wither, herobrine

as a fan of minecraft, i am disappointed in what it has becme

I think the movie could be pretty good. Maybe it could lead to the developers making a story mode on Minecraft based on the movie?

obviously it'll have the mlp mod

how do you make a movie about loving minecraft

I can no longer die in peace.

I have no idea but they somehow made a Lego movie and that was good.

If you think about it, there's actually a lot of things it could be about, finding the ender dragon, building a wither, etc

"Hey guys, they're making a Minecraft Movie! Let's not focus on how much potential the game has to be a major motion picture and bash the people who play the game instead, because they're SOOOO lame!"

"Hey guys, they're making a Minecraft Movie! Let's not focus on how much potential the game has to be a major motion picture and bash the people who play the game instead, because they're SOOOO lame!"
it's kinda hard not to