Author Topic: If I hosted a SS13 server, would you guys play on it?  (Read 13919 times)

Needs a reboot obviously, possible that hasn't happened

I can't easily check if people are online

Oh.
Also, when am I becoming admin?

Oh.
When am I allowed to make custom revisions?

Oh.
ask sord
When am I allowed to make custom revisions?
he's making minor map edits I can easily verify
Also have you spoken with sord?

ask sord he's making minor map edits I can easily verify
Also have you spoken with sord?
Yes. He doesn't really talk much and said that he hasn't looked into Apollo at all.

I feel like you did it wrong and didn't bring up actually developing our anything
Otherwise something would've happened, like him sending you back to me

I feel like you did it wrong and didn't bring up actually developing our anything
Otherwise something would've happened, like him sending you back to me
I've never seen anything apollo station wise so I don't know what differences there are. I'd rather just keep using /tg/'s code

That is all he replied.

Sounds like a no. What did you send him? What about just adding onto our server - you could manually add apollo stuff slowly over time and stuff idk

Sounds like a no. What did you send him? What about just adding onto our server - you could manually add apollo stuff slowly over time and stuff idk
Ugh, I sent you a steam request, or you can add me on Skype: animalswivel

I'm not online on either of those right now, mobile with low battery

I'm not online on either of those right now, mobile with low battery
Oh, I sent him something along the lines of:

"I used to work on Apollo Station's source, I have an old copy we can use. Basically, I'd like to get back into Dreammaker using Apollostation."

Oh, I sent him something along the lines of:

"I used to work on Apollo Station's source, I have an old copy we can use. Basically, I'd like to get back into Dreammaker using Apollostation."
do you have experience with git repositories

you could also ask aphtonites even though he works on goon code instead of the regular, released tg and bay code
he probably knows loads, he's on the team there besides