The Magical Dunes

Author Topic: The Magical Dunes  (Read 709 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=44024

I really don't know what to say. This guy just posts stuff that is so weird that I can never tell if it 's serious or a joke, and he's always kind of condescending or going against common opinion.

as a proud christian, militia member and arms trafficker, I call for more child abuse.
shame, since that post was a quality piece of advice that anyone could use. 46/50 mpg dream car, baby.
Rad, the rituals worked ^___^
is everything you don't like hearing a joke, pal?

yeah i'm so envious of lesser functioning humans. that's why i'm such a hateful piece of stuff, just like the guys who bullied you in high school, who of course are just so goddamn jealous of how intelligent and secure you are.

Those are just from halfway down the first page of his posts. Discuss this guy.

so i'm an alt because i'm telling it to you straight and not pusillanimous individualfootin' around eh? abso-fukin'-lutely typical, pal.

going against common opinion.
woah he does not agree with the common opinion??? banbanban!1!!

going against common opinion.
i do this all the time why havent i been drama'd

???????

He's a possible altmer and a certified meanie. I bet he steals candy from little kids every day.

... so what if he is or isn't an alt? That's entirely irrelevant.

... so what if he is or isn't an alt? That's entirely irrelevant.
I don't think its the fact that he's an alt, he's just posting stuff completely irrelevant, and weird, for the conversation.

Let me elaborate: By going against common opinion, not only is it ALL THE TIME, he backs that up with just… I don't know. Being weird.

who's someone mean-spirited who got perma'd recently

looks pretty normal to me