Author Topic: Spencer posting BLHack.dll on steam guides.  (Read 6373 times)

Spencer is a great person, just get to know him.
Should I have got to know Riddler closely before judging him as well?

Spencer is a great person, just get to know him.
He's okay, a cool funny guy but I don't agree with all that he does.

/support hope a few Steam newbies don't fall for this.

Maybe he does it because after doing something stupid the forum was so critical that he just stop giving a stuff? I am just saying try a new approach and look at things through another persons eyes.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 12:06:35 AM by Badspot »

He's okay, a cool funny guy

He makes every effort he can to distribute and encourage the use of a DLL for ruining the game for others.
He's stolen several people's keys because he loving felt like it
And he thinks himself so goddamn highly that he has the gall to post it on the damn guides for the game on steam.

And you think that's cool and funny? What the hell is wrong with you?

He makes every effort he can to distribute and encourage the use of a DLL for ruining the game for others.
He's stolen several people's keys because he loving felt like it
And he thinks himself so goddamn highly that he has the gall to post it on the damn guides for the game on steam.
Didn't say I agreed with everything he did
but I don't agree with all that he does.
We hang out on an occasion we're not complete friends, and he's an okay guy.

And in case you think I'm defending him, I'm not. Just because we hang out occasionally doesn't mean we're BFFs or some other crap.

He's okay, a cool funny guy but I don't agree with all that he does.

/support hope a few Steam newbies don't fall for this.
Fall for what? It's not a trick or anything. He's straight up saying it's an injectable hack for Blockland.

Fall for what? It's not a trick or anything. He's straight up saying it's an injectable hack for Blockland.
Sorry worded that wrong, I mean't "download it not knowing it's revokable"

That's better, anyone with common sense would know not to use it though. Doesn't really matter if they're a "newbie" or not.

The fact that you're just shrugging it off and saying "I don't agree with it" just proves my point.

People like you and Regulos are just as bad as spencer; not only are you not helping the situation you're just shrugging it off as if it's nothing and continuing on with your day, conversing with the guy that's stealing people's money without giving a single damn and constantly and blatantly striving to ruin a children's game.

I definitely know who I'm adding to the banlists that I can.

Should I have got to know Riddler closely before judging him as well?
Godwin's Law is so infallible.

is his icon a pic of setro lol

I have posted a warning in the comments section.

The fact that you're just shrugging it off and saying "I don't agree with it" just proves my point.
What? I'm not shrugging it off when did you get that idea?

Just because I said "I don't agree with all that he does" doesn't mean I'm shrugging off what he just did (which is obv wrong) or what he's done in the past. He's been a problem user for a long time and although we chat occasionally I'm not defending him or shrugging off what he did.

Can't you be banned from Steam for distribution of cheats?