Author Topic: worst forum Self Delete 2014  (Read 4713 times)

tomspon is a repeat handicap so i wouldnt be surprised if it was actually him. also i wouldnt be surprised if his account was hijacked (cause again - handicapped)

tomspon is a repeat handicap so i wouldnt be surprised if it was actually him. also i wouldnt be surprised if his account was hijacked (cause again - handicapped)

i spelled his name wrong but something about "tomspon" makes me giggle so i aint even mad

saving all the pictures with appropriate topic names to document this great human achievement

I hope you guys realize that when stuff like this happens it's an account hijacking, not a forum Self Delete. It's really easy to tell which it is, forum Self Deletes don't have the same demeanor that hijackings do. My money is on Lando the Climber.
lol

Tom & Lando are sitting in a call and Landos stuffting out images as fast as possible for Tom to post.

lol

Tom & Lando are sitting in a call and Landos stuffting out images as fast as possible for Tom to post.
I would believe that they're in together on it, but that specific scenario seems incorrect because the topics are repeat spams of the same thing, if Lando was really firehosing images to spam the forum with the spam would be far more eclectic.

If his goal was to cause Badspot a hassle, he did a good job. It's gonna suck having to delete all those topics :/

If his goal was to cause Badspot a hassle, he did a good job. It's gonna suck having to delete all those topics :/
I am sure he can just delete his account entirely causing a deletion of all his posts.

I am sure he can just delete his account entirely causing a deletion of all his posts.
They didn't so that when glass spammed gay research everywhere. Did it manually one by one.

I would believe that they're in together on it, but that specific scenario seems incorrect because the topics are repeat spams of the same thing, if Lando was really firehosing images to spam the forum with the spam would be far more eclectic.

I was literally just in the call. Its Lando, Tom, and one of Lando's IRL friends. They have lando making as many images as possible, and Tom just spams the same image over and over until Lando makes a new one

I was literally just in the call. Its Lando, Tom, and one of Lando's IRL friends. They have lando making as many images as possible, and Tom just spams the same image over and over until Lando makes a new one
Yeah, I believe you. I still don't consider this a forum Self Delete though, it's more like a forum hijacking of one of their own accounts. Tom is just the trigger monkey, he just hits the post button while Lando actually makes the images. I knew the spam stank of Lando.

badspot forever
badspot for life

badspot forever
badspot for life

Come on badspot ban this richard head!

Come on badspot ban this richard head!

why don't you look at the image above your post lol

why don't you look at the image above your post lol
well that was posted at the same time