Author Topic: New Midi Sequencer ||| Dubstep Machine Out ||| Looking for Video Makers!  (Read 956 times)

New Midi Sequencer

by Jakob

About

This is a project I've been working on for a few weeks, on and off. The old midi sequencer was broke. At least for me and friends. If it's not for you, that's great but you should still consider looking at this.

The New Midi Sequencer has the following features:

• Ability to create your own music
  • New black and white theme
  • Presets with already created songs
  • Music Implemented (using default music with music bricks)
  • Stereo Sound
  • Randomizing Sounds
  • New "Midi" on top
  • Everything is Default

The New Midi Sequencer has new features, including it works (Lol). There are many bugs that may be in the sequencer, which hopefully you can point it out for me! It also includes DLCs which work specifically with the Midi Sequencer. Have fun, create epic music!

DOWNLOAD NOW

DLCs

Dubstep Machine

Idea inspired by Blur "Banhammer0". The new DLC includes 12 new songs that you can play, each with their own stereo music. Features:

• 24 Speakers
  • 12 New Songs
  • Each Song has Stereo
  • Plates to get to the top of the tower (it's big)
  • A button to turn all the music off
  • Everything is Default

Get Rockin'! (Coming out with new music)

Dubstep Machine

Direction Guy

Not really a DLC, but an addition to help if you want to add your own things to the sequencer! Adds a cool compass with lasers! It's a circle too!!!!

DOWNLOAD COMING SOON!

Media

Tutorial Video Coming Soon!

Credits

Jakob

Blur (Dubstep Design)

Tuevon (Support)

Want to help? Point out bugs and create cool awesome presets!

also looking for someone to do a better tutorial video, the one I made sucks and it has bad audio :(

« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 06:07:11 PM by Jakobblockhead »

-Reserved-

Note: Skybox is not included.

Cool also pagestretch

Make a video! I wanna see it in action before I download!

Make a video! I wanna see it in action before I download!

Yeah, I tried but my audio is kind of messed up and I can't get on BL for about a week.

So is it possible if anyone else can try and make a video once they understand the controls?